INT. WILLOW'S INSIDE PORCH -- THREE AM

RED TINTS OF LIGHT

WILLOW
Don't look at me like that..I'm not calling him..stop rocking the chair like that, you're gonna break it.

RYN
I'll rock it a little less violently, okay hun? Have you told Levi?

WILLOW
Tell her what?

RYN
That I'm dead, Willow [rolls eyes]

WILLOW
First of all, don't roll your eyes at me. Second of all, you're not dead.

RYN facepalms

Crosses over to WILLOW and puts his hands on her shoulders

RYN
Willow, look at me. Really, look at me. I am a mere figment of your imagination...I am not alive. I am just a memory of a body that you are using to cope.

WILLOW laughs and cups his face

WILLOW
Oh, my dear Ryn, you are alive. As long as you're in my heart you will live on, for people are not memories.

WILLOW kisses his cheek

RYN
Will you do me a favor?

WILLOW
Anything for you

RYN
Find out who murdered me and then tell my sister everything. We know how she is... we all were so close and I'd hate for you guys to lose touch just because I'm not here. Ya know?

WILLOW takes out the torn card, puts it together and places it on the table.

WILLOW
I don't think I can do that, Ryn. I can't break Levi's heart and I emotionally can't handle a murder case. I'm sorry.

RYN
Just give it a few days, you'll come around. In the meantime goodnight.

RYN begins to exit stage right while he grabs his keys, opens the door, smiles at WILLOW, and gently shuts the door.

RED TINTS OF LIGHT STOP

WILLOW
Please don't leave me

WILLOW falls asleep crying