So Far Away [Naruto Sequel] Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

“How exactly do you get to the third stage?” I asked.

“It’s different for everyone.” She answered, shrugging her shoulders. “Why are you even asking? Don’t tell me you want to try and get to your third stage.”

I made a face at her, slightly annoyed. “Miyako-Sensei, I told you I need to become stronger!”

Miyako snorted, suddenly pushing herself to her feet. “There’s no way you’re going to learn the third stage.”

“Why not?” I demanded, also getting on my feet. Did she not think I could do it? Am I that weak that even my sensei doubts me? The more I thought about it, the more frustrated I felt.

“It’s dangerous, Naomi.”

“So? Everything’s dangerous!” I hissed back.

“This is too dangerous.” Miyako shot back, now glaring at me.

“But--”

“Naomi,” She started, cutting me off. “I’m saying no.”

“But, why?!” I cried, stomping my foot.

Miyako suddenly looked at me in amusement. which made me even more frustrated.

“Why are you staring at me like that?”

“You’re acting like a child.” She pointed out with a chuckle.

I stared at her incredulously, with my mouth slightly open. Unbelievable. I’m acting like a child because I want to be stronger? Miyako’s just being silly.

“I am not.” I finally denied, crossing my arms.

Miyako sent me a ‘Oh yes you are’ kind of look. “If you can’t handle even twenty hours of training, then how do you think can handle training for a third stage?”

I paused, but only for a second, before any negative thoughts could interrupt. “I want to do it, no matter what. I can handle it.” I told her.

We both stayed quiet. Miya seemed to be thinking about it, and twirled a piece of her dark hair. Meanwhile, I bit my lip, hopefully she would agree.

Finally, she nodded, immediately my face flooded with a grin.

“How about we start tomorrow? You’ll need rest.”

I nodded my head excitedly. “I’ll be here!”

“Seven in the morning!” She called to me, as I was already on my way out of the forest.

I gave a thumbs up and went to a full run to the streets. I let my feet carry me, not even looking at where I was going. I could feel the excitement bubbling up. This was it, this was how I could get stronger!

I could feel something big was going to happen.

Slam!

Ow.

Immediately, I found myself on the ground, blinking. What did I run into? Glancing up, I saw a familiar face, smirking back at me.

“Long time, no see.” He commented, holding a hand for me to take. “You should really start paying attention where you’re walking… or should I say running?”

“Ryuu!” I cried, happily grabbing his hand so he could pull me up.

He grinned back at me. “Where were you running off to?”

“I don’t know!”

Ryuu sweatdropped at my answer, and sighed. “Of course.”

I beamed at him, and then turned my attention to looking around us, searching for something-- or more like, someone. Not finding it, I frowned. “That’s weird. Usually when I find one of you, I find all of you…”

So Far Away [Naruto Sequel]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara