- C H A P T E R * * S I X T E E N -

To say Isaiah wasn't pissed was a lie

To say Isaiah wasn't pissed was a lie. He was totally pissed at Chad for ditching him. He couldn't even fathom why he was mad in the first place. Maybe because when he checked his Facebook wall, his face together with Dylan and his team were posted at the top section. Or maybe it was the fact that Chad was not responding to his messages. Chad had the guts to check his phone, but couldn't even check the messages he received.

Isaiah searched the school, looking for Chad, and he had to wait by the car. Overall, he wasted an hour and a half of his time waiting for Chad. He was seriously worried that something bad might have happened to him, but I guess Chad wasn't sharing the same value of concern. Based on what he had seen on the photo, he seemed to be enjoying his new friends' company.

A lot of things happened today, and Isaiah didn't even know where to begin. Well, for starters, this morning Chad was distant. He knew it was because of what happened last night because, well, it was weird. It wasn't normal for two boys to do things like that, or was it? Ever since Chad came into their household, almost everything shifted, and Isaiah couldn't think if it was better or not.

Chad made him feel all these weirds things that he couldn't even explain. The word gay came into his mind, but he never exactly felt like it. He found himself gazing at other men, but he couldn't feel any attraction towards them. It was a big step for him to do this thing, considering that he had been interested in women all along since he ever knew the word tits and boobies.

And earlier, he was with Jean. The girl was something Isaiah would consider cute and pretty. He knew there was some attraction there, but Jean wasn't really interesting at all. After all, Isaiah was done with playing boyfriend. He wasn't exactly looking, but he wasn't exactly rejecting what was in front of him.

Isaiah contemplated whether he should do something about what he felt, and if he would, where would he start? He had no idea. This was something he needed to think carefully. Sexuality was a big thing, and it could define him in a lot of ways.

At this point, Isaiah definitely had a thing for Chad because, honestly, what he did before and the kiss weren't exactly a straight thing to do, and it wasn't even a prank. He could tell himself that, but he doubted he would believe his own lie. But still he needed to think this through. This wasn't going to be easy, and he had to research on this to fully understand what's going on inside his head.

On the other hand, Chad didn't seem straight either.

If he was, he would have punched him straight when he kissed his neck because, well, let's admit, any straight guy would consider it as sexual harassment and would be offended. What Isaiah did was nowhere near as straight.

For the first time in his life, he was back at his old seven-year old self where he couldn't decide which he liked to do in the future – whether he would be a doctor, or an engineer. Bill bought him a couple of toys to either pretend he was a doctor or the latter, but it only confused him more. But as the day went on, he found himself playing with the doctor stuff and right then, he knew he wanted to be a doctor. So what triggered? Obviously, it couldn't be Chad's naïve-ness, or it couldn't be Chad's complexion, right? Well, it couldn't be the fact that Chad's eyes are a bit thick.