- C H A P T E R * * F O U R T E E N -

Author's Note: Here's chapter 14, and it's in Isaiah's point of view. It's time to finally let everyone know what he has been thinking lately. I'd be waiting for your silly messages and comments, but now, I'd let you enjoy this chapter. It's quite long, and it's all in Isaiah's perspective. I got you all.

Twitter: JMSenar
Instagram: JMSenar
YouTube: JM Señar

~

Isaiah doesn't really know what he's feeling before

Isaiah doesn't really know what he's feeling before. When Chad gave him hickeys that night, he never really stopped him. He knew he was basically dead at that point, and people do dumb stuff when they're drunk. But the thing is, he had a chance to stop Chad from giving him those marks. It was just when he was trying to leave the bed, Chad turned his attention to the other sleeping figure, Dylan.

For some reason, Isaiah would rather let Chad give him love bites rather than him giving Dylan some, so he stayed. And since both persons were basically braindead, he forced Chad to face him again, and just like that, his attention was back to him.

He liked the feeling of someone kissing his neck. Although he was complaining a bit as Chad left a few saliva there, it didn't bother him that much. In fact, at some point, he got tickled by Chad's nibbling. He couldn't really pass up that opportunity, and regardless whether he's a guy, Isaiah didn't really care at all. He thought, maybe, he was just being protective of Chad in some ways, and he really didn't want Chad to associate himself with Dylan. For some reason, he didn't like the idea of Chad hanging a lot with his mortal enemy. It bothered him to such extent that he wanted to push Dylan out of the bed, so both him and Chad could share a single bed.

When they were going home in a Sunday afternoon, as he drove the car, he wanted to ram the car on the nearby establishment so both of them would snap out because they were basically snuggling, and on that time, Isaiah was really bothered. Maybe because his protectiveness kicked in again, and he wanted Chad to stay away from Dylan because Dylan wasn't really the nicest person.

Chad, to Isaiah's eyes, is so pure that he never wanted him anyone to corrupt him in any way. Is this the feeling of having a brother? He asked himself, but to this day, he never knows the answer. They aren't exactly related; they don't share the same DNA, but he's feeling something he can't really explain.

Monday came, and they had to go back to their regular lives. Isaiah had a basketball training that day, and he was more than ready to tire himself to relax his head from imagining things. He'd been imagining things that involved Chad, and he wanted to take his head off from thinking too much.

On the same day, Chad had a volleyball practice with his team, facilitated by Coach Evans. They were done using the gym, so they took the moment to begin stretching. His eyes never left Chad. He was amazing. You could clearly see how serious he is at playing, how devoted he is on playing volleyball. It is one of those things he used to do way back home, and it's one of the things that kept him at bay. Isaiah knows Chad misses his friends and home back in the Philippines. He wishes he could take him back there, but his current savings don't exactly reach $1000. And of course, he would invite himself to his home so he needed more than a thousand dollars.