chapter twenty // time is ticking.

Olivia's POV

"And our next song was written by all of us!" Harry cheers once the excitement from the previous song as cooled down a bit.

They all get up from their stools and smile at each other, obviously enjoying the upcoming song a lot. I sit up in my chair a bit straighter, trying to push all these conflicted and confusing thoughts of Harry from my mind.

"Again, we just want to give you all a massive thank-you for being so supportive of us and being here for us. It means a lot," Liam smiles, just coating on the sweetness.

I look over to Rosalie and shake my head. He's just laying it on thick for everyone, isn't he? Rosalie laughs and rolls her eyes as well.

"This next one is called 'Count on Me'," Louis announces, nearly jumping with excitement.

Harry's eyes meet mine again over the crowd of people, and again I feel my heart threatening to jump right out of my chest. I simply smile, waiting to see the magic he'll continue to pull from his sleeve.

We all watch in anticipation as they all stand in a line, brimming to the top with excitement. They look over their shoulder to their band, waiting for them to start.

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,
I'll sail the world to find you."
Zayn starts off the song, wearing a handsome smile on his face as he steps forward and walks across the stage with confidence. He goes up to Niall and wraps his arm around him, giving him a goofy grin.

"And if you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,
I'll be the light to guide you."
Liam sings next walking out and wearing a completely genuine expression on his face.

I totally understand why flocks of teenage girls wait weeks in the pouring rain outside of Liam's hotel room. He's such a sweetie, he could make anyone fall in love for him. I wonder if Rosalie understands how lucky of a girl she is?

"Find out what we're made of,
When we are called to help our friends in need
," Liam and Zayn sing in perfect harmony with each other, doing a small duet that will drive fans nuts when they perform this live. They smile at each other, big cheeky grins.

"You can count on me like 1, 2, 3,
I'll be there.
'Cause I know when I need it,
I can count on you like 4, 3 ,2,
And you'll be there,
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah.
Ooooooh, oooooh yeah, yeah,"

The boys all sing the chorus, smiling from ear to ear. This song is perfect for the five of them; best friends. Whenever they're all together, you can tell they're practically family. Picturing the five of them all together writing this just puts a smile on my face that can't be taken away.

Just like all the other songs they've already sang; the fans are going to go wild about this.

"If you're tossing and you're turning and you just can't fall asleep,
I'll sing a song beside you."
Louis sings sending an adorable smile to Harry.

I know Harry and Louis are especially close; they're the only ones that share an apartment together. Harry told me that some of the fans even think they're actually romantically involved. I find their little 'bromance' adorable.

"And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me,
Every day I will remind you,
" Niall steps out and sings, giving the audience a bashful, adorable smile; one that makes me want to pinch his cheeks.

"Find out what we're made of,
When we are called to help our friends in need,
" Niall and Louis harmonize just as Liam and Zayn had. Louis wraps his arms around Niall and plants a kiss on his cheek, earning a shove from Niall, who can barely contain his laughter.