chapter thirty-one // i was made to keep your body warm.

Olivia's POV

"Olivia!" I'm greeted warmly the moment I enter Harry's apartment. I smile brightly at the boys who're all finishing their meal at the table.

Out of nowhere, Summer runs up and throws her arms around my neck, engulfing me in a bone-crushing hug.

"It's been awhile," She pouts, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the living room. I quickly shoot Harry a cheeky grin and send him a wink as Summer steals me away before I can even say 'hi'.

She plops me down on the couch beside her. I look at her in her comfy clothes and curse her perfect genes. She's in a pair of sweatpants and a tank-top, yet she looks like a Victoria's Secret model. I glance down at my twiggy legs in my yoga pants and sweatshirt with a frown.

I really should get uglier friends.

"We shouldn't go this long without talking, Olive, really. We have so much to discuss. Like you getting signed to open for Ed? That's amazing! And also, I read that nasty article from your loser ex-boyfriend. He's lucky I don't know where he lives. And can you believe Louis and Juliet broke up? I should have seen it coming, but it took me by surprise. And that bar fight last weekend? Man, I miss everything fun!" Summer talks at a rapid pace, making it damn-near impossible to keep up.

She takes a deep breath after spitting it all out and looks at me, waiting for me to say something in response. I just simply laugh and nod my head.

"I agree, we shouldn't go so long without seeing each other."

Summer opens her mouth to say something when all the boys burst into the living room. Niall belches loudly, earning a high-five from all the guys.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, snuggling me close to his chest.

"My turn," Harry smiles and picks me up off of the couch.

He engulfs me in a tight hug as if he hadn't just seen me a few hours ago. I close my eyes and squeeze him tightly in return. He plops down on one of the couches, pulling me into his lap as he stretches his legs out.

"So, what movie will it be?" Liam asks as everyone fights over the other couch. In the end, Zayn, Summer and Louis win, kicking Liam and Niall to sit on the ground.

"Magic Mike!" I shout out, earning a 'whoop' from Summer in agreement.

Harry gives me a pout and shakes his head, making me throw my head back with laughter.

"Pitch Perfect!" Summer shouts out another suggestion, naming off one of my favorite movies.

"I second that motion!" I call out quickly, bouncing with excitement.

The boys all look at each other with a shrug, not really caring. I glance over at Harry, who seems more focused on staring at me then picking out a movie.

Knowing how distracted I get around Harry, I highly doubt I'll be paying much attention to the movie that'll be playing.

Oh well, I can watch a movie whenever. I don't always get the opportunity to cuddle with Harry and I'm not going to waste it.

Harry's POV

Liam turns the lights down as Niall grabs popcorn from the kitchen. The rest of us focus on getting comfortable as the commercials play for nobody really.

I lay down on the couch - the one Olivia and I have all to ourselves - and wrap my long arms around Olivia, spooning her. Her brown hair smells nice as she snuggles against my chest, feeling like a puzzle piece that fits perfectly in place.