Chapter Seven: The Forest-A Magical Gift

Dedicated to Scaredoftheworld for helping me out and pointing out my small mistakes. Thank you so much, you're the best! :D <3

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

Recap: He chuckled. “What’s your favorite place in the world?” Is that all! He wanted to ask me this dumb question?

“Anywhere that I can hear the nature and feel the wind in my hair.” I said. It was the truth too. Once, when I was twelve I went on a camping trip with some kids from this summer camp and it was awesome, the smell of the trees in my nose, the wind in my face, the sun on my cheeks, and the sounds of life all around me. I was simply—happy. Sorin smiled at my answer. He has the most gorgeous smile I’ve ever seen.

“Good.” He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. My heart thumped hard in my chest. “I want to take you somewhere.” He took my hand in his.

“Okay.” I said lost in his pools of black that seemed to have me under his trance. “Show me.”

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/

“Put this on.” Sorin instructed lifting a black blindfold in front of me.

“Why are you blind folding me?” I asked suspiciously. “Are you going to rape me?” I crossed my arms over my chest and popped my hip out to the side.

“I’m not sure if we’d consider that rape.” I could feel the smirk on his lips as I turned a bright pink. “Here. I’ll put it on for you.”

Sorin stepped behind me, wrapping the cloth over my eyes. It smelled like him and I loved it. The fabric was made of a very soft cotton material. I wonder where Sorin is going to take me.

I felt my heart pick up as I felt him leading me by my waist out of the school grounds; his hands were shooting electricity through me. The thin, scratchy grass that belonged to our school’s fields was gradually becoming thicker under my Vans. “Are we almost there?” I asked impatiently. We’ve been walking for about twenty minutes now and my legs are beginning to give out.

“Just a little more. Can’t you at least attempt to be patient?” Sorin remarked. I rolled my eyes under the blindfold and pretended to choke him with my mind. If the fool thinks he can make smart ass comments about me then that’s where he is DEAD wrong.

I stuck my foot out to the side where I knew Sorin’s feet were going to land when he walked. I felt his foot hit the back of mine and his hands released my waist for a minute as he crumbled to the ground. I held back a laugh as I heard him groan and scramble back to his feet behind me. “Karma is a b***h!” I announced feeling accomplished. I heard a growl come from him as his hands slipped back into place at my sides.

“You’re going to pay for that later.” He grudgingly stated.

“Whatever you say big boy.” I teased.

Finally, after a few more minutes of crunching dead leaves under my feet we stopped and my recent excitement flooded back into my body. “Are you ready for your surprise?” Sorin asked, his fingers touching the sides of the blindfold ready to throw it off. Just rip it off already, I want to see!!!