Chapter Nine: The Dance-The Mistake

Hey everyone! Sorry that I hadn't updated in a while and in turn I probably lost a lot of you guys as my readers, but I hope not because I love you guys!!!! So here's the next chapter. It might not be good but it's what came to be. I hope you all forgive me for neglecting my duties and updating so late, but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

XOXO Soli (wateruwaiting4) ;D

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

I returned home at around 5:30 and scampered up the stairs to my room. I have to start getting ready before the clock strikes seven or else we'll be late to the Halloween Costume Dance and I'll never be able to live it down. I snatched up a fresh towel from my tiny closet and entered the shower across the hall from my bedroom.

I slipped in and locked the door behind my back. I took a quick look at myself in the mirror before stripping off my clothes one by one until I finally stood naked in front of myself. I hopped into the shower turning the knob all the way toward the hot side and scolding my skin. I jumped out as fast as I could with a small yelp from the sudden pain. I glared at the droplets of water that showered down to the floor. Someone must have used the shower recently because that was not supposed to happen to me! I blame my mom.

Turning the knob toward the cold a bit, the water finally felt warm to the touch and I stepped back into the shower letting the water relax my body as I let out a long sigh of relief. I love showers! I feel new when I get out as if all my worries get dissolved. It's the second best thing to make a sad day disappear, right after my mother's comfort, which will always be at the very top of the list.

I shut the shower off and stepped out shivering from the sudden lack of warmth. I wrapped my bare body with the towel, drying my skin. I towel dried my hair and let it naturally dry into their perfect curls while clipping a strapless white and gold lacy bra from Victoria Secret across my chest and a matching pair of hip huggers. I remembered that I had left my dress in my room. Do I risk being seen by my dad who could possibly be around the house? Or do I play it safe and call out my mom's name until she answers?

"Mom!" I yelled out with all my might. Nothing. I frowned and tried again, this time louder. "MOM!" Again, zip, nada. I growled under my breath. I'm getting really ticked off right now! "MOOoooOOOooOOOMMMM!!!!" I waited. Nothing.

"Fine! I'll just get it my self damn it!" I grumbled angrily under my breath, unlocking the bathroom door and checking the hall before scurrying into my room wearing only my bra and underwear. "What the hell are you doing here?!" I screeched, diving under my bed for cover.

I heard him laugh. Laugh, I tell you!! During situations like these, my friends, Sorin Hollow laughs! I glared at him from under the bed. "Answer my question, you fiend!" I hollered, giving him an accusing look. How dare he enter my room without my permission!

"Well, since it is already 6:45 and I was all ready I decided: 'why not pick Layla up early?" He told me in a 'not-a-big-deal' tone. That's where he was wrong though because it is a big deal! he saw me half naked for Pablo's sake!!! That can not go unpunished!

"I meant, Why. Are. You. In. My. Room?" I asked through my teeth, trying not to crawl out of the cover of this bed and strangle him for it.

"Oh. Well, your mom let me into the house and she said I could wait for you in here." He explained in a slightly apologetic tone. I growled under my breath. Of course. I should have none my mother would do something as foolish as letting Sorin into my room.

I glanced over at where Sorin was. He was wearing a puffy white button down shirt with a hat on his had that had cloth hanging from one side. On his waist, a belt held his ripped jeans in place. He was leaning against my dresser with a smirk on his luscious lips and a bronze sword between his fingers. He was tapping his foot, dressed in a big leather boot also draped in strips of cloth. Sorin Hollow came as a pirate.