Chapter Eighteen: Super Heal-Learning Fast

I think I'm finally going to be able to pull away from these boring chapters after this one. I think this one may be a bit short, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I will update this story again later this week. I just wanted to say that tomorrow I will be at the beach and it will probably be freezing. I hope I freeze my butt off. ^w^ Wish me luck guys! Enjoy!

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/

Recap:

"I hate this." I muttered, burying my face into Sorin's warm shoulder. It was then that I noticed he was shirtless and I was glad for it too. Now I can openly gaze at his perfectly sculpted chest and run my one hand all over. Being bed-ridden might be better than I thought. I smirked as Sorin pressed his palm onto my cheek, the warmth of his skin on mine made me melt into him. I peered through my eyelashes up at him, placing my hand over his in the process. "Oh, what ever shall I do all alone in this spacious room?" I sarcastically exasperated, the back of my hand on my forehead as I fell onto the bed with exaggerated tiredness.

I felt the bed move as Sorin shifted his weight on top of mine. I peeked one of my eyes open to find him giving me a mischievous grin. He knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted him to make me forget, to start from new. I want Sorin to make all the bad seem good. That is exactly what he did without injuring my destroyed arm in the process of course.

I guess having a broken arm isn't all that bad after all.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/

I was forced to cancel the life spell practice with Eden today, even though my arm wasn't purple anymore and I didn't feel any pain when I moved it around. Sorin keeps telling me that it isn't possible to heal a broken bone as fast as I claim I have. To prove it, I told him to get an x-ray of my "broken" arm. Believing he was right and I was wrong, he agreed and Doctor Overt willingly took an x-ray of my arm for us to close our bet.

We were patiently waiting for Overt to return with the results. I challenged Sorin to a heated game of Rock, Paper, Scissors and I have won a total of ten out of twelve games. Right before Sorin forfeited, Doctor Overt strolled into the room. "Saved by the doc." I whispered his way. He rolled his eyes.

"You're such a child." He mumbled back. "What does the X-ray read, Doctor Overt?" Sorin asked. I raise an eyebrow as the Doctor explained.

"It seems as though Layla has miraculously healed. No break, crack or anything. It's as if she had never broken it in the first place. I've concluded that Layla's fairy genes morphed with her werewolf DNA has given her super healing, even faster than our own." I couldn't hold back the laughter as I saw Sorin's face scrunch up in pure confusion. I fell backward off my chair, smacking my head into the tile. I groaned, rubbing the back my head. Clumsy, clumsy wolf fairy. Sorin clicked his tongue in a shameful way.

"Your just jealous." I smirked up at him. My legs still on the chair, but my butt on the ground, my body propped on my elbows.

"Yes, I'm jealous of the wolf, splayed across the ground like a five year old." He crossed his arms across his chest, raising an eyebrow.

"I repeat. Your jealousy is showing. Don't you want to join me?" I teased.