Chapter Three: Jonathan Love-The Perverted One

Hel-loo! Chapter 3 is here! Hope you all like it! I'm dedicating this chapter to FuzzyRabbits. Hope you like it and tell me what you think.

~Soli (waterUwaiting4)~

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

1.    Sorin Hollow (Asked me out???)

2.    Loki Skyye

3.    Dimitri Hollow (Has a date.)

4.    Eli Forrester

5.    Jonathan Love

Dimitri was enthusiastically waving me over to his table where Sorin, Loki, Eli and Jonathan also sat. I saw Melanie sitting with Jeremy, Samantha and Raquel, three people I dislike, at another table across the room probably ranting on about boys or worse… complaining about their hair. I shuddered at the thought of sitting there, so instead of torturing myself like that I proceeded toward Dimitri’s table. Where the top five hottest guys in school were all sitting in one place.

Dimitri stood up from the table, enveloping me into a friendly hug when I approached. “Hey, Layla.” I hugged him back, feeling the rush of warmth and security flood over me.

“Hi.” I said, squeezing his waist. When he let go of me, I sat next to Sorin who planted a quick kiss on my cheek making me blush furiously. Does he do that on purpose? Can’t he just give me a normal ‘hello’? I looked down at my lunch box, a Pikachu lunchbox to be exact, until someone’s masculine voice called me to his attention.

“So you’re the famous Layla Locke that my boys have been blabbing about these past two minutes?” I was presented with disapproving silver eyes that seemed to be seeing through my entire being. I shivered under his disgusted gaze as he scanned me with a frown. He turned to face Sorin and Dimitri, sitting on my right. “I thought you said she was cute.” He commented, a lump forming in my throat. I bit down hard on my tongue attempting to stop myself from lashing out at this complete jerk sitting in front of me. My hands balled up into fists, my nails digging into my skin.

Suddenly, a hand fell on my thigh. I followed it to find the owner was none other than Jonathan Love. Jonathan has a reputation around this school for being a man-whore. He has a new girl to sleep with and make out with every other day; it’s repulsing. When I looked at him though, soaking in all of his features, I could understand why girls would even think of letting him get that close to them. His emerald green eyes glowed with a sense of love and caring behind them making you feel special, but his sly smile that accompanies it read, ‘Watch out! I want you here and now.’ The smirk he had on was warning me to stay a fair distance away from the guy, which I happily obliged to do, pushing his pervert hand off my leg.

“Don’t touch me!” I growled. Jonathan raised an eyebrow at me probably wondering what was wrong with me. His smirk returned though quickly occupying his entire face.

“I see. You’re a virgin.” My eyes widened. What the hell? I heard a chuckle at my right coming from Sorin. I elbowed him hard in the side, warning him that it wasn’t funny. How the hell did Jonathan know I was a virgin? “You reek ‘virgin’. You can’t hide it from me. If you weren’t one you’d be more willing to let me inside you.” My jaw dropped to the floor. What kind of person says that? Eww! I’m trying to eat my lunch, dammit!