Recap 2 (Seven Years)

Start from the beginning

Ming not only ignored and belittled him but also forced Kit into sex and Kit thought maybe that would change something but it didn't. Ming spent more and more time away, came home drunk, even beat Kit, call him things and insult him so badly, almost always had Wayo around, insulted Kit in front of him, even let him insult and mock Kit too. It all shattered his personality and self-esteem. So he tried to break things off. But by that time, he only had one friend left, Forth. So Ming and Wayo started to spread rumors about him and Forth, as subtly as they could. People even confronted and bullied him and slut-shamed him and he was all alone to bear that since Forth was away for his internship. He felt trapped and hurt. It shattered his heart even more that Pha didn't once try to contact him during this time. And to top it all, he had these occasional dreams of Beam lying on the floor of a room with chimes. He even had no idea how he kept up with his studies and then went for an internship. 

He was forced to come back to Ming who started using him as a punching bag. He even told Kit on a drunk night that he was never in love with him that it was Beam all along who rejected him. And that it was Kit's fault Beam was gone so Kit will pay for it. All his life. It was almost time for his degree to end, with last weeks of internship going on when one night, he took leave because he wasn't feeling well and had dinner with Forth, more like Forth had forced him to eat with him and Tim dropped him home. 

When he reached there, the view he saw broke his already wounded heart into millions of pieces. After everything that Ming had done to him, pushing him to the verge of a nervous breakdown by his abuse and treatment, he didn't know there was something left to break him even more but guess there was. He found his boyfriend having a foursome with Wayo and some girl from his faculty he knew had a crush on Ming and none other than Park, the guy who tried to hurt Wayo in the past, or so Kit thought he did. Wayo mocked him again, calling him pathetic and asking Ming he wanted to see how Kit served in bed. Ming just laid back there, naked along with Wayo and the girl touching him all over while Park grabbed for him. By some miracle, Tim came back and went up to the apartment and broke in after hearing his screams to find him crying pitifully and half-naked. He beat the crap out of Ming and Park, even threw a punch at Wayo and took Kit away from the hell hole for good. 

Kit was too broken by those two years of hell. He had developed a nervous disorder and a stutter. And Wayo and Ming spread it that Ming caught him redhanded with Forth so he dumped his ass. All this made him want to run and he went away to Spain for a while, staying with Prae and her three years old son for some time. On returning, he started to work at his family hospital as a pediatric surgeon and just in a few years, reached to be one of the best doctors there, though his nervous stutter and panic attacks and the disorder still didn't leave him entirely.

Pha
Pha loved Wayo. He was so sure that Wayo was an innocent and adorable boy who needed to be protected. He admitted that Wayo could be tactless and a bit dim but he meant well in his heart and came out as a brat because of his spoiled up bring.

He felt almost numb after everything that happened with Beam. It was so sudden and fast. His head was so jumbled up that he didn't understand a thing. And when he did got the hang of what really happened, what Forth did, what they both said, he held his own head. He never meant to say that. Never. Not in a million years.

He knew Beam and Kit since diaper days and loved Beam like his own little brother. He just wanted Forth to stop chasing after Beam. Beam as not someone strong enough to bear heart break no matter how strong he wanted to look.

And Pha loved him. He remembered every single time he told Beam he would not leave him like his dad. And yet... he remembered bitterly how in the past few months he had slowly pushed Beam away from himself.