"Leo, ivy leave daddy, we have to shower, right?" Type asked.

"No! We want Daddy to bathe us today," Ivy said. Indeed being a daddy's girl while Leo was the opposite.

"No! I want baby to bathe us." Leo giggled.

"Leo! How many times I've told you not to call mommy baby!" Type scolded the younger.

"Then why mommy doesn't scold daddy? Daddy always calls mommy baby?" Leo answered.

Tharn burst into laughter.

"It's because I am elder than you both," Tharn answered Leo.

"But-" tharn interrupted

"Baby, can you shower them today? I have an important video call with one of the teachers regarding the question paper." Tharn asked to type.

Type nodded.

"C'mon babies."

The kids frowned.

"If you both won't get in the bathroom until I count 3, you both will sleep alone in your room today!" Type warned the kids.

"No~" the kids quickly ran into the bathroom as the couple chuckled.

"You know how to control them," Tharn asked his hubby.

"If I don't, they'll get on our nerves." Type answered tharn. Tharn nodded while type walked into the bathroom.

The twins wouldn't just stop playing around as they started playing with the clothes which was in the laundry basket on the floor. Ivy was caught in tharn's huge t-shirt as Leo was tugging the t-shirt around her slim body. They both were enjoying playing with their daddy's shirt. They were screaming laughing until type walked into the bathroom to eye the kids with narrow eyes with his hands crossed across his chest.

"May I know what is going on?" Type interrupted the kids. The kids quickly stopped and threw their daddy's shirt back in the laundry basket.

"Good!" Type smiled as he walked to the twins as he started undressing Leo first. Type discarded his small t-shirt and pants and just left him with his underwear on while he did the same for ivy. Both were small so he didn't mind bathing them together.

"Stand still." type got to the table and grabbed their baby soaps, but the kids wouldn't stand still at all.

"Daddy! I want Daddy too!" Leo shouted and ran out of the bathroom. Indeed Leo was the naughtiest kid.

"Leo!" Type shouted but the kids ran out to his daddy and as usual, ivy followed him. Type sighed.

"Daddy! I want you to bath us today!" Leo called tharn but tharn kept all quiet as he was on the video call with the other professor.

"Daddy!" Leo called again.

Type got out of the bathroom to make Leo shut his mouth but he thought he was a bit late. The younger didn't care about what tharn was doing. He simply took off his underwear and threw it to his daddy in the middle of tharn's video call making tharn and types eyes bulge out of their sockets. Neither of them thought Leo would do that, while the underwear landed straight on tharn's face making the person on the call with tharn flinch too.

"Leo!" Type shouted.

Tharn's face flushed red. He didn't know how to respond to the other person when he heard type and Leo's conversation.

"What did you just do?" Type asked Leo angrily while ivy just kept silent.

"Daddy-"

Type interrupted.

"Stop ivy! Don't you dare do the same thing as your brother just did!" Type said straight to ivy who was about to remove her cloth too.

"Why mum? Why is daddy so busy?" Leo asked type.

"..." Silence from type.

"I think Mr. Tharn, you should first go and play with your kid? He seems angry." The professor on the call smiled to tharn.

"Umm..it's..." tharn shuttered.

"It's completely okay. I've been in that situation too." The professor said to tharn.

Tharn nodded.

"So we'll discuss it tomorrow?" Tharn asked.

"Okay."

The call ended.

"What the hell was that!!!" Tharn yelled at his kids making them flinch. This time not only the kids but type flinched too. The kids immediately went silent.

"Huh? Can't you just let your mommy bathe you!!??" He shouted again.

Type gulped.

He knew what tharns anger was.

"I don't like you daddy! You always work. You won't even play with us!" Leo answered tharn. Type quickly shut his mouth and carried him in the bathroom with ivy.

Tharn sighed.

He knew he shouldn't have yelled at his kid. The kids were saying the truth.

While in the bathroom type was cleaning the twins from head to toe. Their tiny fingers, their tiny toes, small lips, small eyes were all so beautiful. Type knew Leo said the truth but he just couldn't do anything at that time. Tharn was busy.
The kids were on the verge of crying when type started the conversation.

" Leo, how much food did you had for dinner?" Type asked as he blew bubbles on Leo's and Ivy's faces making the kids laugh and show their small teeth. Type smiled when he saw the kids smile at him.

"How much?" Type asked.

"So much." Ivy extended her hands to the maximum indicating his brother ate that much.

"No! I just ate this much!" Leo said as he cupped his hand together.

"You sure? I think ivy is saying correct because I can see your belly pop out. See?" Type poked Leo's belly. He giggled so as ivy as he poking his belly too.

"No~" Leo pouted, type and ivy started laughing.

"Enjoying?" A deep voice interrupted their conversation. The kids quickly turned their heads as they saw their daddy came into the bathroom.

"Daddy?" Both of them said in unison and type just smiled.

"Can I join?" Tharn asked.

"But daddy is busy?" Ivy asked and the kids eyed their mommy. Type just shrugged his shoulders.

"Ask daddy." Type answered the kids.

"I'm always free for you both," Tharn responded.

Type smiled wide.

He knew tharn couldn't let their kids sulk on him. Indeed he was a very good daddy.

"Yayy! So daddy will bath us too?" Ivy asked. Tharn nodded.

"So no mommy?" Type asked the kids as he pretended to be sad.

"No! We want both of you to bathe us," Leo said jumping.

"Careful don't jump. You may slip." Tharn holds Leo's hand.

The bathroom is filled with the laughing noise of the couple as well as their kids. The couple blew bubbles to their kids while their kids splashed water on their parents.

"Mommy, daddy we love you." The twins said making the couple smile.

"We both love you both too." The couple responded.

To be continued
12 September
(1643 words)