11: Persuade?

Quick update happy reading 😊😊
_____________________________________

"Under the table now." Type nodded and did what his boyfriend told him to do.

Tharn quickly sat on the chair to hide type as he straightened his clothes to keep a small smile on his face. He grabbed some papers to keep it in front of him to pretend that he is busy. Zee knocked on the door. He breathed in and said,

"Come in."

Zee entered the room with a smile. Closing the door, zee walked to sit on one of the chairs in front of tharn's desk.

"Why are you here?" Tharn asked with his eyebrow raised.

"How about grabbing food for lunch?" Zee asked. Tharn breathed in trying not to move.

"I'm not hungry. You can go ahead and join other professors."
Zee shrugged.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

Tharn nodded.

Type on the other hand started buttoning his shirt again. He was almost done with it but another thing which was making him irritated was sweat. He was sweating. Being under the table, type was a bit uncomfortable as he was experiencing a lack of space.

"I think, I should get going then." Zee said getting up. Tharn nodded.

"Meet you at 5 pm." Tharn nodded again.

With that zee left the room to make tharn and type relief a bit. Tharn pushed his chair back to look at type with a smile.

"Come on." Tharn motioned his head for type to come out until,

They heard a knock on the door again. Thinking it would be some other professor, tharn had no other option but to make type go again under his table. Type eyed him with an irritated face

"I'm sorry, but please can you get in again?" Tharn asked with an apologetic face. Type nodded. Tharn sat on his desk and said,

"Come in." Said tharn

Two students came in with bright faces. Tharn smiled seeing the two students.

"Yes, how can I help you, kids?" Tharn asked.

"We had a doubt." One of the students answered.

"Let me see it." Tharn extends his hands to get the book from the boy's hand.

Then an idea pooped into types mind. He smirked. Tharn was about to take the book from the student but he froze. He gulped.

Type brought both of his hands to tharn's bulge. He could tell that he was hard as his bulge was proudly showing himself out but it was trapped in the cage. Type smirked.

You've had enough fun with me tharn!

Now it's my turn to have fun!

Type smirked and slowly unzipped tharn's pants. He had to be careful about not making any sound or else game over.

He quickly unzipped tharn's pants. Tharn's members pooped out of his cage. Types eyes went wide to see tharn massive member. He gulped.
Tharn gulped too. His heart was beating unevenly in his chest as he was trying hard not to moan to what type was gifting him.

"The second question, right?" Asked tharn to the student.

"Yes." One of the two students said.

"Tharn nodded and read the question." He couldn't concentrate properly on it as his mind was all focused on what type was doing to him down there.

Type had his hands to tharn's huge member. He smiled as he slowly started to stroke it with his right hand.
Tharn's muscles stiffen. He knew this will come.