Chapter 34

Koron POV~

I limped into Lana's hospital room with my heart racing. With the nurse's help I made it to the room without bustin my ass.

I sat down in the chair next to her bed as I stared at her bruised face. A shitload of guilt rushed over me.

I took her hand "This shit is all my fault man, if I would've just kept my eyes on the road none of this shit would be happening ma. I'm sorry for everything I've ever put you through baby. I love you with everythin in me, I can't lose you. You stepped up to the plate when Keisha stepped out on Malik and ion know too many females that would be willing to do that. You gave me my second seed. I couldn't ask for more baby, just come back home to us ma... just come back." By the time I was done I had to wipe a few tears.

I stood up slowly and kissed her lips as I made my way out of her room.

I couldn't stay there any longer cause if I did I'd have a fucking break down.

_______________________

Lana POV~

I fluttered my eyes open as I looked around taking in my surroundings.

I saw a group of people siting on the couches and chairs looking sadder than ever. I recognized Angel out of everyone but I didn't know who everyone else was.

Who were those people?

"Holy shit! She's up! She's fucking up!" Angel came waddling over to me.

Every one came rushing over towards me as Angel squeezed the life out of me! When did she get pregnant?

I winced in pain as I slightly smiled.

What's going on?

"Angel what's going on? Who are these people? Where's Dashaun?" I asked confused.

Just as she was about to respond a Doctor walked in.

"Ms.Sams?"