Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Lala POV

I pulled into my two story house garage. I grabbed the bags out of the back seat and made my way up to the house before I could get the key in the door, it flew open revealing a heated ass Dashaun. Damn, what the fuck happened now?

"What's wrong babe?" I asked walking into the house and putting the bags on the table I turned around and he backhanded me across the face.

I fell to the floor, he stood over me with his chest heaving up and down. "Why the fuck you keep playin' me bitch?" He asked as he pulled me up the stairs by my hair "Stop deshaun please!" I pleaded. The pain was unberible I started crying it was times like this that I was wishing that I would've listened to my mother.

"Shut the fuck up," He yelled once we got into the room and let me go and I put my hands to my head to make sure he didn't pull any of my hair out. Shit that's my real hair. I got on all fours up and tried to crawl for the door but he pulled me baby my hair again and punched me dead in the face.

Things started getting blurry and I knew if he kept hitting me I would be meeting my maker. I didn't even try to fight back like I normally would, I was just drained, emotionally and physically. This had been going on for a little over a year. I could never understand why he did these things to me. I just thought that one day he would consider getting help and changing.

He started kicking me forcefully all over my body, I just laid there. I couldn't move, all I could think of was why was this happening, what did I do wrong, I got good grades in high school. Never gotten pregnant. Always had my head on straight. I always kept my circle small, I never trusted anyone.

But there was no one else to blame. This is my punishment for falling for a thug just like daddy said not to. When he first approached me Deshaun drew me in with his handsomeness, sweet words, his charming ways and the way he carried himself. It was hard turning him down, but as time went on he started to show his true colors.

Once he was done beating me I couldn't feel anything If it was anything I wanted to do it was sleep. I watched him as he began packing his bags and left. I knew he would be back because he always did this, he should be back by the end of the week or sooner. So I prepared myself to enjoy my couple of days getting better to myself.

I tried moving but it hurt to much, I slightly moved my arm reaching for the bed trying to pull myself up I winced in pain as blood dripped from my cuts. I finally got up and limped my sore body to the bathroom and ran myself a bath, I got in and winced as the hot water hit my cuts.

Dashaun POV

I made my way to the trap I need some ass and a blunt. I know what y'all thinking I'm a fucked up for doing what I do, But I have my fucking reasons so fuck all yall. I know Lala faithful and would never cheat on me but I gotta beat her like that because I'm just scared another nigga gonna come along and take her from me and I ain't having that shit. I love her but I know she slowly fading away from me and that's the shit that makes me beat her more. I know I gotta stop but I just don't know what I would do if she left me.

I pulled up to the trap, I got out my all black Escalade and made my way into the house when I got in the house I saw a couple naked bad females packing my product into bags and looking at me like I was the last piece of pie. Only one stood out out of all 4 of them she was about 5'6. She had a red weave in her head that went good with her skin complection now of course she ain't stand a chance against Lala in the looks, but the bitch was aight'.

I shrugged and said fuck it, I made my way over to her and stood behind her as I whispered

"What's yo name ma?" in her ear. She turned around and replied "Nicki." while licking her lips "Meet me in my office in 10." I said eyeing her shaved kitty, then walked away smirking. I don't even have to try hard at all to get what I want, I was just that nigga.

I walked to the backroom to see my closest workers counting money and wrapping them in rubber bands. "Wassup cuz'?" I said dapping all of them. There was Tyreek, KC , and Mike "Oh we caught one of those bitches trying to steal from the safe, Her ass in the dungeon." KC said "I swear these bitches don't never learn."

I said making my way to the dungeon with my niggas right behind me to see some young bitch sitting in the chair tied up looking scared for her life. Oh fucking well bitch should have never tried to steal from me. Ever since my dad killed my moms I ain't been the same and I never had respect for females since.

See my mom was on some crack head shit she used to always beat me when my dad was in the streets grinding trying to put a roof over our heads, food on the table, and clothes on our back. She always told me that I was the reason that my father was selling. She always said that she regretted having me. After that she beat me until I was in a coma for about a month. She told my dad that we were on vacation but I was really in the hospital while she packed and up and left. Once my dad found out he tracked down my sorry excuse of a mother and killed her, once I told him what she was doing to me for years. My dad died of Leukemia a couple years after that.

I walked up to the bitch with my gun to her head and I ripped the tape off of her mouth "Pleaseee I'm sorry I needed it for my son!" she panted I knew her ass was lying because she gets paid about 40 a hour. I pulled the trigger and watched as her brains flew out of her head and onto the dirty floor "Clean this shit up." I told them as I walked back up the stairs and to my office looking through files. I have a big shipment coming up in 3 weeks I need to get my head together. My mind couldn't help but wonder to Lala the way her plump lil pink lips wrapped around my dick and watching her ass jiggle she she slid up and down my pole and oh the way she screamed my name and called me daddy. Since all my blood went all the way to my dick from my brain I looked down and sure enough It was a big ass tent in my pants. As if on cue I heard a knock on the door and in walked Nicki.

She walked right over to me and sat on my lap and kissing on my neck and unbuttoning my pants. When she pulled my boxers down my dick sprang out and she put a condom on me and put me at her entrance and slid down moaning I starting beating it up hitting every wall she was dripping wet but Lala was MUCH tighter and wetter she always make a nigga wanna cry when we fuckin. Its just that good.

"Shit... Lala." I grunted thinking that this was Lala right here with me. Dumb ass hoe ain't even care that I called her someone else's name. She always said that she wanted to fuck me in my office. I tapped her ass signaling her to turn around and lean over the desk I roughly ripped myself back into her she yelled in pain I ain't give a fuck, One thing I loved about Lana is that she could take the dick she never said that it hurt or try to take some of me out of her if anything she'd want more no matter how deep I was. But anyways I don't love these hoes, I was just trying to get my nut. 20 minutes later i pulled off the condom and came all in her mouth. Her nasty ass swallowed every drop.

"Now get the fuck out bitch," I said pulling my clothes back on she looked at me crazy "Did I fucking stutter?" I yelled in her face she rolled her eyes and tried walking out but I pulled her back and punched her dead in her face "Disrespect me again." I said calmly throwing her ass out my office.

Thots, I thought shaking my head.