Chapter 21

Alana POV

Me and Angel rubbed each other's belly and giggled.

"You getting soo big Angel." I smiled

"Girl tell me about it, but look at you, you just bout ready to pop!"

"I know, my back has been killing me I'm always horny, hungry, and hormonal." I complained

"Trust and believe I knew how you feel L." she said rubbing her stomach she was having twin boys, Ayden & Jayden and she was huge. But still beautiful and glowing.

"When are you and RJ just going to stop paying games and just make it official already?" I asked while seasoning the chicken that I was baking for dinner.

She sighed "I don't know... I wanna quit the games already especially for The sake of the boys." She said referring to the twins.

"He just hasn't made the move yet and I'm already growing impatient, if he isn't ready then that's fine." she shrugged while picking up a sleeping Malik up from his little couch bed and taking him into his room.

When she walked back in we continued our conversation

She was helping me make the macaroni while I put the greens on.

"Is Koron treating you okay at least?" she asked I sighed

"Yes but I do feel like he's choosing the game over his family, he's been so busy lately doing god knows what. Even Malik misses him, he always asks about him and I tell him the truth and say he's at 'work'. I only see his ass at night when he comes in to go to sleep, by the time I wake up he's gone!" I broke down.

She came by me and hugged me "Have you talked to him about it?" She asked

I nodded "Yea he just brushed me off and says not to worry about him, but I can't stop worrying about him. I love him." I said pulling back and wiping my tears.

"He'll come around Lana", She assured me.

"...But if he doesn't and you feel like enough is enough then so be it" she said honestly I smiled and nodded as she adjusted the time on the oven.

As if on cue I heard the door shut and male laughter make its way into the house. I rolled my eyes. He better not say shit to me either. I thought. The other voice was RJ's.

I took the oven mitt and slipped them on and taking out the chicken, and placing the other tray inside.

I stood up and turned around seeing Koron sitting at the island scrolling on his phone, he looking at me at the same time. Where in the hell did Angel go? I thought. I ignored Koron's presence walking right past him into the living room where Angel was sitting on the couch straddling RJ, they were kissing and he was rubbing her big belly. I smiled and walked back into the kitchen still ignoring Koron. I started placing the food on plates for everyone when I felt his arm warp around my waist and rub my belly gently. I huffed and moved away.

"Lana why yo' ass acting like this?" he said pulling me back towards him

"Get the fuck off me." I gritted out he shook his head

"Look ma I know I been busy lately, I've been tryin' ta' make time for ma' family but shit is hot right now. Time is money. And money is time." he said letting me go.

"If this is how it's gonna be when Alexis is born then I want out." I said truthfully. How in the hell was I suppose to be raising two kids alone when he chooses the 'Thug Life' over us I mean I know there's money too be made but damn.

I started crying again letting my emotions get the best of me AGAIN. He came closer to me and pulled me into his chest "I just feel alone, like you don't love me any more." I confessed he lifted my chin and and wiped my tears " Baby you know I hate it when you cry, stop stressing girl, you my rock. You stole my heart and now you got it. I love you and I ain't going nowhere and I mean that shit." he said stealing kisses in between every sentence while rubbing my stomach feeling a little flutter I smiled. "All three of you." he added