nobody's business

«O7 Months Later»

I rubbed my big belly looking around the nursery. I was finally at a point in my life where I was happy. I fluffed up some of the pillows in Lexi's crib. That's right were having a baby girl, I'm now 8 Months pregnant and big as a damn house. I can't wait to meet my sweet little girl.

"Mommy." Malik whined knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Wassup baby boy." I said walking over and picking him up

"Why my baby sistuh' not hea' yet?" he asked sadly he's been always asking about her lately, it's all he ever does. I smiled.

"She'll be here very soon baby." I smiled as he rubbed my belly.

"Otay" he said I put him down and he ran off.

Why haven't I heard from Moonie in so long? I asked in my head. She's been real distant lately and I've been getting worried about her she never answers when I try to call or even stop by.

I picked up my phone unlocked it and dialed her number it rang once and went straight to voicemail again.

I then dialed Angel's number hoping maybe she heard from Moonie yet.

"Right there, Rashawd that's my spot baby!" I heard Angel screaming.

*Slap* "Right here?" RJ growled

"Yessss-" I hung up laughing, I swear they fuck like rabbits.

Koron POV

"I want this nigga ASAP! " I stressed

"We got one of his punk ass workers." Terrence stated dragging in a man covered in dirt and blood.

"Fuck off me man!" the man fought back.

I stood up and got my bat from a corner next to my desk and sat on my desk.

Terrence uppercutted him which sent him flying to the floor.

"Aight, Aight that's enough." I said

I stood in front of him and crouched down in front of him.

"The sooner you tell me what I wanna know the sooner you can get yo stank monkey looking ass outta here." I said looking in his eyes. He was dying regardless. No snake leaves my shit alive.

I heard a couple snickers in the crowd.

"Fuck you." He hawked and spat blood in my face and letting it drip on to my black and yellow 14's.

I stood up and calmly wiped the blood off of my face with a towel RJ handed me.

"Fuck it then, have it your way." I shrugged and nodded for the boys to lift him up and hold him.

When they did I removed my special knife. Specially made for cuttin' niggas.

"Who wants the fucking honors for this bitch?" I yelled as I walked around the room full of my workers.

Dope, one of my youngest workers raised his hand first. Lil nigga was straight street smart he was 15, but he still managed to support his family.

I nodded and he walked to the front with everybody's eyes on him. I handed him the knife. He then walked up to the man smiling evily. I watched closely.

"What the fuck you gonna do lil nigga? You ain't bout it." The man smirked with blood dropping down his chin.

Dope laughed and strick the knife int his chest repeatedly missing his heart on purpose.

"Aaaaaaaaa! fuck!!" he screamed trying to get loose from the men holding him I nodded to Dope and he strutted back into the crowd. I walked up to man with acid in a safety container I unscrew the cap.

Now Imma ask you one more time "Where the fuck is that nigga Dough?" I yelled making my voice boom

He was weak and crying from the pain "I'll tell you when yo bitch done sucking my dick." he mumbled drowsy but still had the nerve to smile. I chucked and poured the acid all over his wound. He started screaming on the top of his lungs

"FUCCCCK!" I watched the blood spill out of his wound everyone sat around staring and hooting.

I nodded for Jermaine he went into the back closet and came back with a saw.

"Who's next?" I smirked

20 Minutes Later

This nigga was laying here with half an arm and one foot bleeding to death.

"Okay okay! I'll tell...you" He gasped

I listened "He...in miami 25 cross wick ave...... the... trap on the...left." he said while his breathing was running short

"Wake the fuck up!" I yelled slapping his cheek

"How many niggas with him?"

"...Half the team..and..some...bitch" he mumbled.

I nodded and walked towards the floor but not before giving Terrence the look to kill his ass.