chapter 27

Alana POV

I was getting ready to see about this job Nick Young and his agent offered me.

I turned my head to the side seeing Alexis fast asleep. She was getting bigger and bigger each day. I kissed her cheek and hopped up and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene and run a nice bubble bath. Once the water was hot enough I reached for my iPad and played Sound Cloud. Kissing On My Tattoos, by August Alsina came on. I sat there relaxing when I felt my hands travel to my thighs. I smirked, shit I haven't had any in almost 5 months.

My hands wandered all around my kitty as I stuck one finger into myself moving in and out of my treasure slowly as I pulled at my hair with my free hand I slipped in another finger as I pressed on my clit with my thumb

I squealed "Yesss" I moaned out speeding up the pace.

"Right there, yesss." I yelled finally cumming. It was good enough I didn't know when I'd be having the real thing so why not?

I let all the water out and took a 15 minute shower when I got out and dried off My phone started vibrating on the nightstand. Careful not to wake up Alexis I took my phone and walked down stairs.

"Hello?" I said wrapping the towel more tightly around my body.

"Why haven't I heard from you in almost 6 months young lady." it was Koron's mom.

"Hi mama, I figured that you heard about what happened and you didn't want anything to do with me anymore." I said honestly.

"Chile you better stop it, whatever happened is what happened now I ain't got nothing to do with that, that's y'all business. Don't mean you gotta keep my grand baby away from me I haven't seen my muffin in a week now."

"Wait how long have you been seeing her?" I asked Koron never told me that he was taking Alexis over to see his mother. Not that I would ever have one little problem with that, it's just that somebody could've told me so that I could take her over there sometimes too.

"Since that baby was born I've been seeing her."

"Koron never told me that-

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

"Mama I'll call you right back okay? Someone is at my door"

"Okay sugar." she hung up

I reajusted the towel on my body and walked to the door looking through the peephole it was Koron.

I opened the door I admired him he had on Grey joggers, Taxis, and a white t-shirt with black leather short sleeves, and his dreads in a ponytail. I bit my lip Damn.

His eyes wandered me in my short towel from head to toe. He licked his lips smoothly thinking that I didn't notice.

I finally spoke. "Uh hey, what are you doing here I thought we were meeting at your place?" I asked confused he walked in and got closer towering over me. His scent taking me over the edge. He shut the door never taking his eyes off of mine he cornered me and we were so close that I could smell everything that was on his breath. As a drop of water from my wet and damp hair dropped onto my bare shoulder I shivered. His hands gripped my waist as he planted my stomach on his erection I moaned. I missed this feeling, this touch, his smile everything.

He picked me up and I boldly wrapped my legs around his waist as he leaned in to kiss me..

"Waaaah! ahhhhh!" Alexis cried

I came down from my high cursing slightly under my breath as he let me go I walked upstairs quickly slipping on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt in the process. I picked up Alexis wiping away her tears and lifting her cheek

"What's the matter mama's? You hungry? Mama's baby hungry?" I spoke in my baby voice making my way downstairs I walked into my kitchen seeing Koron was standing there with a well freshly made bottle in his hand, I smiled.

"Daddy has food, yay!" I clapped she giggled and stuck her finger in her mouth.

He chuckled and I just smiled I handed him to her and as I was about to walk away he grabbed my wrist softly I turned around.

"Where you going?" he asked I looked down at his hand feeling shocks through my arm I pulled back

"I have to get ready." before he could say anything else I ran upstairs.