The end

4 Months Later

(A/N; Jaden 👶🏽is to the left, Ayden on the right 👶🏽 I changed their names)

Angel POV~

"Just wait a minute Ayden, mommy's coming." I cooed while I was trying to clean up all of the milk that Jaden spilled on the floor.

Aden started crying harder so I said fuck it.

I went and picked Ayden up and he started yawning. I kissed his cheek and rocked him back and forth, while I checked on Jaden who was knocked out in his rocker. That boy was a spitting image of RJ and acts just like him, I smiled and pecked his forehead.

*Knock Knock*

Speaking of the devil..

RJ POV

I laid in bed thinking about everything that was happening...After Angel had my shorties she cut my ass off completely, the only things we ever discuss was about the boys.

I mean damn I know I fucked up but I wish she would just hear a nigga out for a minute, But knowing Angel stubborn ass she aint tryna hear nothing I gotta say.

I honestly can't say why I did the shit I did, it was never my intentions to hurt her and she know that. I miss her ass like crazy, I just wanna be with my family but all this shit my fault, I shoulda been at home catering to my women all those nights. But nah, instead I was out being selfish.

At least unlike most niggas I can man up and admit to what I did was wrong,

I looked to my right at the bitch I brought home last night sleep next to me, my mind instantly went to Angel.

I crawled on top of her while giving her butterfly kisses all over her back as i slid on a condom real quick and rammed my 10 inches all the way in.

She instantly woke up...

I imagined it was Angel while I massaged her ass while I pounded her back out as she moaned

"Fuck daddy! Right there!" She yelled as I felt her clamp down on my dick with her muscles indicating she was about to cum.

I kept pumping until I felt that g-spot and kept hitting it repeatedly,

"Hold that shit in Angel!" I groaned as I pulled on her hair and spread her legs further to get in deeper.

"What the fuck?!" She stopped

Damn, man...

*
*
*
*
*
After getting cursed out by that broad about calling her Angel's name I finally got tired of hearing her mouth so I ain't even bother finish fucking her, I just kicked her ass out my house booty ass naked.

I hopped in the shower and finished taking care of my situation.

After 15 minutes I got out and picked out my outfit.

I picked out some Khaki's, a white polo shirt and my Taxi's.

I threw my hair in a big ass puff ball, I was thinking about cutting all the shit off it just be so damn tiring having to get it braided all the damn time. I just threw a bucket hat over it and added my Rolex.