Chapter 24

Alana POV

My eyes fluttered open, my head was killing me I sat up slowly rubbing my head and looking around as to where the fuck I was.

It looked like a beautiful ass room to me. The room was spotless with beautiful paintings a king sized bed and to large windows with a perfect view of the ocean. I didn't get it, am I missing something. Since I was kidnapped don't you think I'd be in a dirty grimy ass dungeon or something? But instead I'm in a very nice room. Who was doing this to me and why? What will they do to me? Will Alexis survive? I started crying, but stopped instantly remember that I have to be strong. For me and my baby.

I tried getting up but seeing that my hands were cuffed to the headboard I grunted shaking my head. I looked down wishing I could rub my belly reassuring my baby that everything was going to be okay...

That's when I realized I was in pajamas... Superman shorts and...a superman shirt. I remember this set! This was my favorite pair of pajamas....Dashaun always said it was his favorite too. Wait a minute it was fucking Dashaun that sent them niggas to kidnap me! Everything makes sense now!

*Knock, Knock, Knock* I heard someone knocking on the door.

My heartbeat sped up and began to race.

The door handle jerked and opened, and in walked the man that continues to fuck with my mind, he dyed his now grown out curly hair blonde, he still looked the same from those cold jet black piercing eyes to them sculpted muscles I saw he still my name tatted on his neck. this nigga makes me sick. I thought.

I got my tattoo removed when me and Koron were finally official.

He stared at me as I stared at him, no one said anything we just stood there admiring each other he then broke the silence.

"Lala i-"

"I don't wanna hear a damn word that you have to say, just let me the fuck go" I yelled cutting him off

He just laughed "Lala at this rate you ain't gonna be going anywhere for a very long time, didn't I tell you we were in this together, forever." he said his voice low and husky walking over to the bed.

"Why don't you love me anymore baby?" he asked tilting his head to the side in confusion.

I moved as far as I could away from him but not far enough cause of these damn hand cuffs that were digging the fuck out of my wrist.

"You're fucking sick that's why. I hate you, just let me go." I said letting the tears fall I just wanted to be home with my family.

"Is it mine?" he asked pointing to my belly ignoring everything that I just said, was he serious? I didn't want to tell him no because he might beat me and cause me to lose Alexis.

I just nodded and he smiled. Sick fuck.

He sat down on the bed moving towards me and trying to open my legs but I squeezed them shut. He finally got them open after a minute.

"Stop." I cried

He started pulling my shorts down along with my panties, He just ignored me once again, and I squeezed my legs shut when he threw my shorts on the floor leaving my bare lower body exposed.