Loving Again

Chapter 1

Alana POV

I walked into the supermarket trying to find something to cook for dinner. When I found what I was looking for I payed for the food I walked outside and to my all white Range Rover.

I got in and started driving home. My name is Alana Sams. But people call me Lala or just Alana. I get my looks from my beautiful mother. I haven't spoken to her in a few years because I was tired of her lectures about how Dashaun was no good for me. I should have listened to her, god knows I miss her so much it hurts.

My father died trying to protect me and my mother from being kidnapped because of a debt that he owed. I remember it like it was yesterday..

Flashback

"Pweasee don't hurt my mommy," I sobbed crying

"Shut the fuck up fore' I give yo ass something to cry about." The man spat in my face.

"Mommy's okay baby just go in your room until I tell you to come out okay?" My mother said with  fear in her eyes. I never saw her look so scared in my life it broke my heart.

"No mommy I won't weave' you." I said crying harder the man pointed the gun at me-

"Please just do whatever you want just please don't hurt my baby!" she pleaded looking from me to the gun. He looked my mama up and down with lustful eyes while licking his crusty lips.

"Alana baby, go in the room!" she demanded I just looked down and walked upstairs trying to think of a plan, for a 3 year old I was smart. I remembered where my dad hid his gun.

As soon as I heard yelling and screaming coming from downstairs I quickly pulled the gun from under a towel in the closet. I didn't know exactly what to do with it but I figured I could at least scare the man with it. I ran downstairs to see my mama laying on the floor with her shirt ripped open and the man on top of her pulling her jeans down forcefully. I cocked the gun and pressed the trigger thingy but nothing happened I tried again but still nothing all of a sudden I felt my little body being lifted into the air I screamed "AHHH" I screeched.

Just then the door swung open, the man stopped with my momma and stood up looking at my daddy I saw a big red stain on the middle of his stomach "DADDY" I yelled trying to get out the grip of who ever was holding me but their grip was to tight so I just gave up.

The man put his arm up with the gun about to take my dad's life until he ran over to him and uppercutted him and shot him in the head twice my mommy and I when he shot the man that was holding me. I ran over to my daddy and hugged him and my momma.

"Oh god baby you got shot!"my mother screamed while crying and touching his wound on his stomach.

He collapsed onto his back. We rushed to his side he looked up at me and touched my face gently, I looked deeply into his dark brown warming eyes.

"I love you so much baby girl
, I don't want you ending up with a thug baby they are no good stay away from them okay?" he said weakly I nodded my little head as the tears were now flowing freely from my eyes. He looked up at my mother "I'm so sorry bab-" was all he got out before he started coughing up blood. It killed me to know that my father would never be in my life ever again.

"I love you guys." was all he said then his eyes shut slowly....He was gone.

«End Of Flashback»

What y'all think so far? Y'all liking it? I hope so. Like. Comment. Vote. Thanks babes!

Alana in the MM.