College day 1

Shauna's pov

I woke this morning and made breakfast fast for me and the girls. It was the first day of college and we were all going to our classes for the first time I was so excited. After breakfast me and the girls got dressed I had on a white flowy crop top with light jeans with white converses and a white Michael kors bag I put my hair in a bun with a white headband and I put clear lipgloss on after that me and the girls were all done getting dressed and we met up with the boys. I could feel roc looking at me so hard and one time I actually caught him looking at me but he tried to play off like he wasn't and look away real quick CTFUU he wish he could touch my waist again✌️✌️. My first class was modeling. Me and yona walked in and the class looked really nice it looked like a photo shoot place or something it was cameras and a green screen and stuff like that except there was desk I love the school already because I guess in whatever u want to do for your career they make the class look just like how it would be or something like that. Anyways my teachers name was ms. Bell she was super pretty and so sweet and nice and very welcoming ☺️ I love teachers like that lol. My next class was math apparently they make u take other classes like math and language arts so when I walked in guess who I saw........... Prod,Ray,roc,Princeton, yona, kyra, and Luke and this cute fine boy over in the corner but anyways I saw THE SQAUUUDDD!!!! I sat right next to kyra and me and the sqaud was TALKIN the whole time till the teacher came and that cute boy kept LOOKIN at me and I kept blushing like crazy and roc was LOOKIN at me like wtfu u smiling for. Anyways the teacher finally came and his name was mr. Johnson he went through everything we needed to know for the class then he paired us up with other students to work on a worksheet together and guess who he paired me up with that cute boy I was so happy.

Boy: so what's your name

Shauna: ( did he just talk to me OMFG YEA HE DID!!) umm Shauna

Boy: I like that

Shauna: thanx ( I said blushing looking down then looked back up and said....) what's your name?

Boy: dawayne

Shauna: now that name I like ( I said smiling)

Dawayne: thanx( he said staring at me really hard with a smile)

Shauna: what?( I said smiling)

Dawayne: oh nothing I just was trying to decide if I should ask u on a date or not

Shauna: oh (blushing mad as hell) to u need help deciding still

Dawayne: yea y

Shauna: Cuz if u do I would say yes u should

Dawayne: OK then I will. Do u want to go out on a date with me

Shauna: yes (I said laughing) but not no boring date right

Dawayne: nah I ain't telling by text me ya dorm number and I will pick u up ( he said giving ne his phone number)

Shauna: OK

Skipping to end of class

Shauna: bye dawayne see ya tonight

Dawayne: peace cutie

Shauna: ( I turned around anf blushed)  ( I could tell rock heard and was not feeling that he wad mad Cuz he stormed right off and pushed a student out his way)

Kyra: so is that ya new bar

Yona: yea is he Cuz he a fine boy

Shauna : don't play with me u got a bae and no he not but he soon to be ( I said screaming jumping up sbd down then chilled and acted like a college student)

Skipping to night

Shauna pov

So me.and dawayne were talking all night and he said he taking me out tomorrow I wonder where he taking me tho and I ain't playing it better be fun ion like those boring dates LOL.ctfuu but I had fun today dance class was nice to all we did is Listen to her tell us what we doing all year and I'm excited to do some of those things!!anyways I'm tired and cannot wait till tomorrow bye.

So that was the end of this I hope u liked it remember stay tuned for more!!!! :)