EMERGENCY!!!

Shauna's pov

So I finally fell asleep till dewayne called me at 2:00 in the morning.

Shauna: hello

Dewayne: uuuhhhh shauna I did something terrible that I regret but it's roc he's in the emergency room I think u should get down here

Shauna: WAT!!! DID U JUST SAY WHAT DID U DO TO HIM( I sounded like I was about to cry and scared)

Dewayne: I will tell u later just COME ASAP!!!!

I hang up out on my slippers grabbed my keys and drove to the hospital.

At the hospital

I storm through the hall ways and finally met up with Dewayne

Shauna: where is he is he ok. y in the hell is the police here!!!( I said looking in past dewayne in rocs room)

Dewayne: Calm down I have a confession.

Shauna: WAT!

Dewayne: so u remeber when I told u I had anger problems? Yeah u do. well I also have temper and I will kill someone and when roc pulled U to the side and was talking to u and u didn't tell me what he said I was FURIOUS and couldn't stop thinkin bout what he said to u I was afraid he would take u from me cuz ur the best thing that ever happened to me so I followed roc to his car at night and followed him I wasn't planning on doing anything tho but the. I started thinkin bout the argument we had and him TALKIN to u I went crazy and crashed into him ON PURPOSE. And I already confessed to the police and they taking me away to jail I'm sorry shauna I didn't mean it.

Shauna: U DID WHAT!!!! HOW COULD ( I started crying)( then police stared walkin up to him)

Police 1: ok times up u gotta go

Dewayne: alright. look Shauna I'm sorry

Shauna: I FUCKIN HATE ( I start punchin his chest) DONT TALK TK ME EVER AGAIN LEAVE!!!!
Dewayne: Sh-*gco*

Shauna: LEAVE!( the police takes him away)( I tried to go into see roc but the doctor stopped me)

Doctor: I'm sorry mam u won't be able to see him right now he's having a hard to time responding to the surgery. And he has severe injuries

Shauna: nooooo( I start crying harder) U gotta let me see him

Doctor: I'm sorry mam no

Shauna:( crying)( I get out my phone and call the boys and the girls and as soon as I looked at the door they were there)

Boys: what happened and where is roc?

Shauna: (explains everything to them )

And the everyone started crying.it was already 5:00 and then the doctor came.
Doctor: u may see him NOW ( looking at me)

We all walk in and roc is sleep. he looked so cute. seeing him there just made me want to cry my eyes out. this is all my fault. and the last words he said to me was "but,i love you" and the fact that I didn't say it back bothered me cuz if I knew that this was happening I would have said it a million times. maybe I still do love roc. Idk. but I was really upset he really loved me and idek if he will make it until the doctor comes and tell us. anyways roc had bandages all over his face and everything! And his hand was bloody.

Doctor: I'm sorry but he will not make it

Shauna: ( turns torwards him) WHAT! n-*gco*

Doctor: OH WAIT! NO WRONG PAPER sorry I scared u. ROC will make it but it will take some time and when he gets out of here tell him to take it easy

Shauna:( puts her hand on her chest and feels relieved) ok and what about him sleeping is he going to wake up

Doctor: oh! That too he's in coma so I don't know when he will wake but u may stay with him as long as u like

Shauna: ok hopefully he wakes up in a couple days.

So that was the end of this chapter stay tuned for more!