Back to school

Shauna's pov

So it's back to school for everyone. and I'm really not looking forward to it even tho it's like 4 more months then I'm outa there but still I do not want to go back cuz imma miss my mom and the house and MIAMI.! Anyways me and Aiyona left at 4:00. we hugged mom and everything and left.we met up with everyone at the airport.

Roc:( walking torwards me) wassup my sleepy head( he said kissing my forged and hugging me)

Shauna: ( smiles) hey baby

We sit down and I sit on rocs lap. the. They finally call us to get on the plane. I sat next to roc and slept on his chest the whole way back to cali. We saw a lot of students from college on our plane, and they all didn't look so happy goin back to school either. then finally we arrived. we all got in our cars and met up with eachother at school. all the teachers was standin out side greeting everyone back. everyone ignored them and just walked to there dorms CTFUU😂. I only greeted my favorite teachers like ms.bell my modeling teacher an Athens main office lady. she treats me like I'm her daughter. anyways when me and the girls got back to our dorm we unpacked and got situated. tyanna came over and we all walked to the boys dorm and chilled. we all was watchin a movie and luke kept TALKIN the half way througj😂😂 till roc told him to shut😂😂. anyways the we went back to dorms and got ready for tomorrow at school.

Ok so that was end of this chapter. sorry it was so short. anyways stay tuned for more and make sure u guys also go and check out my third book when that's published.