My dear dongsaeng,

It's been a very long time since I've been able to talk to you. Or write to you really. I'm sorry I wasn't able to write during the last couple of years, a lot of things have been going on for both us I'm sure. I wrote this letter early and I have asked jungkook to give it to you until your birthday. So happy 18th birthday Hyuka. You're officially an adult now so suddenly. You're growing up so fast and I'm so proud of you. I know I'm not apart of your life right now but I know you're doing alright. I just wanted to say that I love you so much Ningning and I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you. Its longer for me but just barely a couple of hours for you right now. I know you're probably freaking out now but yes, this means I'm coming back. See you my dongsaeng!

Huening Kai looked up at Jungkook and then his other Hyungs, shocked expression on his face. "I....I don't understand". He said quietly.

"Huening Kai. I talked with your friends and boyfriend about letting Jaehyun come back. We agreed that both of you are okay now to see eachother. In just a little bit, Soobin, you, and me are gonna go to the airport to pick up Jaehyun". Jungkook explained.

Huening Kai gasped, his eyes getting glossy from his tears. "Are you being serious Hyungs? I can really go see Jaehyun Hyung?". He asked.

Soobin grabbed onto Huening Kai's hand and smiled. "Yes flower". Huening Kai looked around at his Hyungs who had small smiles on their faces. They were being serious and this was so overwhelming. He started to cry softly. He hasn't seen Jaehyun in so long, he had missed him so much. Everyone immediately started to comfort him. This was either gonna be the worst or best day of Huening Kai's life. Well not his entire life but something like that.
It took a while for Jungkook to drive Sookai to the airport but it gave Huening Kai to think. What would he say when he saw him? Would it be awkward? Would it be like one of the those dramatic moments in the kdramas he watched?
_________________________________________

Huening Kai and his Hyungs waited outside of the airport entrance patiently. They were all nervous while Huening Kai was really excited. "I'm so nervous but happy Hyungs! This is the best birthday present ever!". Huening Kai exclaimed, barely capable of staying still in his spot.
He felt like his heart was gonna just burst out of his chest from how fast it was beating.

"Kai ah". Soobin suddenly said, placing his hand on Huening Kai's shoulder.

"Yes?".

"Look over there". Soobin pointed at the entrance, showing Huening Kai a figure walking through the doors. He immediately recognized him.

He gasped. "Jaehyun Hyung! Omg! Can I go see him!?".

"Of course Jagi". Jungkook said with a sweet smile. Huening Kai ran as fast as he could towards Jaehyun.

"Hyung! Jaejae Hyung!". He called out, waving his hands in the air. Jaehyun looked around, completely shocked when he saw Huening Kai. He dropped his bag and smiled, tears starting to form in his eyes as he saw his dongsaeng run towards him. He held out his arms to hug him. "Hyung!". Huening Kai jumped onto Jaehyun, hugging him the tightest he had ever hugged anyone. He was already sobbing uncontrollably.

"Ningning ah! Omg! You've grown so much!". Jaehyun commented, trying not to cry hysterically.

"I m-missed you s-so much Hyung! I-I thought I m-might never s-see y-you again!". Huening Kai cried out, desperately clutching onto his Hyung.

"No no my dongsaeng". Jaehyun said calmly, rubbing circles in the younger's back as comfort.

"I was so worried that you wouldn't be able to see us or you wouldn't want to see us! I kept wondering what would happen if you didn't get better!".