Chapter VII

______________________________________
❌‼️❌😶Error - Unknown😶❌‼️❌
______________________________________

"Hi Ningning!". Huening Kai looked up from his coloring to see Kaeli with a bright smile. "Oh.....Hi Kaeli". He greeted softly. "What're you coloring there?". Kaeli asked. "I'm doing a picture of my house with my entire family". Huening Kai answered. "Can I see it when you finish?". "Ne". Kaeli patted Huening Kai's head gently and then skipped away. He continued to color until class was over.
______________________________________

"Huening Kai, your brother is here to pick you up". "Ne! Kasahamnida!". Huening Kai quickly grabbed his backpack and walked outside the classroom. "JaeJae Hyung!". He exclaimed, hugging Jaehyun tightly. "Hi Ningning! How was school?". Jaehyun said. "It was good! I drew a picture of our family". The younger answered. Jaehyun smiled and patted his head. "Let's go now". The older said, grabbing Huening Kai's hand. Just about as they were gonna walk out the front entrance, there was voice. "Huening Kai! Wait for me!". The boys turned around to see Kaeli running towards them. "Hi Ningning!". She immediately greeted, arriving. "Hi Kaeli. What brings you here?". Huening Kai responded. "I wanted to see if you finished your drawing! I like seeing you color". Kaeli answered with a cute expression on her face. "Hmm okay. JaeJae Hyung, can you please get the picture out of my backpack?". Jaehyun looked through the younger's backpack and handed him the paper carefully. Kaeli eagerly waited. Huening Kai then held up the picture to show a house and 4 people. "Who's that?". Kaeli asked, pointing at one of the boy figures. "Oh, that's Jaehyun Hyung". Huening Kai said. Kaeli titled her head curiously and then looked at Jaehyun blankly before glaring. "You know......my Eomma tells me that your Jaehyun Hyung is not family. Since your Appa cheated on your Eomma because all she does is drink. I didn't think you considered Jaehyun your Hyung"., Kaeli crossed her arms and looked away with a sassy expression. "Bye Kaeli". Huening Kai then said, leaving immediately. As Jaehyun and Huening Kai walked home, the younger noticed Jaehyun's sad expression. "Don't worry Hyung. I won't let people talk bad about you in the future. Let's ignore Kaeli and get some ice cream". Huening Kai smiled at Jaehyun sweetly. "Thanks Ningning. You always know what to say".

Monday - October 7, 2019 🌺

RINGGGGGGGGGG

RINGGGGGGGGGG

RINGGGGGGGGGG

I groaned softly and immediately felt an aching in my body. I slowly opened my eyes, trying to get used to my surroundings. I grabbed my phone and answered the call I was getting. "Hello?". I said, with a raspy and tired voice.

"Ningning! Where are you!?". I could tell it was Yeonjun, but he seemed upset obviously.

"What're you talking about?.......why are you calling me so early?". I asked, hissing from my sore body as I got up.

"Dude! All of us have been trying to call you all morning! It's already third period! Have you been sleeping this entire time?". Yeonjun scolded, making my eyes widen. I checked my clock and gasped loudly.

"Oh my God! I'll be there soon Hyungie! Hold on!".

"You better hurry!". I hung up and scrammed to get dressed.

"The teacher is gonna kill me!". I yelled in a frantic manner, quickly putting all my stuff in my backpack. I made sure to wash up and check my hair before running out the house. I ran as fast as I could til I reached the entrance. I breathed heavily, walking down the hallways to my math class where Yeonjun was waiting. I opened the classroom door and everyone looked at me, I turned red out of embarrassment and bowed to the teacher.