• | Chapter Twenty-Five | •

Start from the beginning

Michael noticed her slight frown and assumed he came on a little too strong. "I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?" He genuinely asked, and she snapped out her thoughts of doubt while smiling at his kind apology.

"No, not at all. I was just thinking about something." She reassured him, rubbing his arms to make him feel at ease.

Before he could ask her about what was weighing heavily on her mind, the tardy bell rang. Riley sighed as she glanced over at the office door. She was rarely ever late to class and it was slowly starting to become a habit; unless she wanted people to start getting suspicious, she knew she had better put a stop to it.

"I gotta go." She moved away from his desk and adjusted the falling strap of her bag on her shoulder. She felt him grab the bend of her arm and pull her right back into him, her eyes briefly widening in surprise again just before he kissed her sweetly. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to melt into him. The tips of her fingers grazed against his embroidered black blazer as her hands settled onto his back.

He smiled as he pulled back while wiping away the small remainder of the cream cheese residue above her lip. "I'll never tire of that cute deer in the headlights look."

She giggled softly as he quickly wrote her a hall pass, then she bit her lip when their hands brushed together as she took the pass. "I'll see you later?"

"I hope so. Don't try to skip my class, Smith." He joked, then kissed her cheek. "Behave in class."

"And if I don't?" She playfully challenged as he silently tilted his head with a shimmer of mischief in his chocolate eyes and a small smirk forming on his delectable lips. He brushed his toned chest against her arm.

"Have you ever seen the way a newborn deer walks?" He countered in a deeper tone than usual, only mere centimeters from her face. Her jaw slightly dropped and he devilishly grinned before tapping her nose. "Go to class, girl. And behave."

She stepped away with a lip bite and nodded slowly. "Yes, sir." She blushed at his wink and finally left the office to head to her English class.

🌹

Between listening to Ms. Ryier's lecture and jotting down notes, Michelle and Riley had a little conversation of their own toward the back of the classroom. She still couldn't push Michael's sly remark about the newborn deer from her mind and she would be lying if she said it didn't turn her on just a little.

"Ry?" Michelle whispered and Riley slowly pulled back from her sudden dirty imagination of being drilled from behind into the cushion of the couch in Michael's office. "Did you hear me?"

"Hm, no, what?" She asked like she was in a daze. Her eyes never left her notebook, though she wasn't focused on the blue ink written neatly on the lined paper. Instead, she drifted back into the erogenous daydream and she could feel his slender fingers wrapped around her throat, applying light pressure as his warm breath stroked her ear.

Michelle scrunched her face a little as she paused her note-taking and stared in confusion. "Are you alright?"

"Mhmm," She mumbled, her mind still replaying that scene in her head. The pulse between her legs returned as she gripped her pencil tighter in her hand. She didn't understand how Michael had this effect on her, but she also didn't mind it.

"Oookay... have you talked to Jay?" Michelle quietly asked, abruptly and successfully pulling Riley completely away from her sexual thoughts. She made a face of her own as she shook her head. "Not even a text?"

"Nope." She flipped her notebook over so she could continue her notes on the next page. "What is there to say? She pretty much abandoned me for the star football player. It hurts when you need your best friend there for you, but they're too busy shacking up."