bet it up 2

"a mouth full you have there.."

vote, comment & enjoy! ———

———

"babe you ready?!" i yell out to chris lacing up my left sneaker.

"uhhhh...now i am!" he squeals emerging from the bathroom to stand in front of me. I stand from the edge of the bed shaking my head as I scan his attire.

he wore a black shirt, gray sweatpants and his air jordan 11's i had brought him a few weeks ago. smiling he dangles the keys to the red lambo in his hand as I roll my eyes chucking.

he darts the down the stairs, me following behind him. this was a first time going out in a few weeks since he started working on his album and the childish smile on his face was so amusing. he was excited to get out the house and step away from his lyric book for a day.

stepping into the car, i buckle up as chris leans over grabbing my chin. my lips meeting his as he sighs making me giggle.
"and we're off!"

arriving at the movie theater we step out, chris running to the double glass doors opening one as he extend his hand in front of him for me to enter.

smiling i walk inside scanning the theater, the line wasn't too long for us to get our tickets either.

standing behind the few people, i feel chris arms wrap around my shoulders, his chin laying on top of my head as he rocks us back and forth.
my hands coming up to hold onto his.
chris has gotten one security to accompany us since he wanted it to be a normal date. he would escort us to the small private movie room and then leave until we where finished.

"what we watchin babe?" he whispers as I hum looking over the choices lighten up on the board above the ticket booths.

"hmmm...how about the notebook?" i utter as he groans smacking his lips.

"don't nobody wanna watch that crybaby
ass shit y/n. that's gon be what? our 23476th timeee." he whines stopping his feet as I roll my eyes.

"okay okay let's watch- Kindred?" a mini horror film that's was playing with- plenty of decent slots left.

"..i'm down for that one." he shrugs as I nod.

"next!" finally being called up chris takes lead grabbing my hands as he tells the clerk our movie choice, handing her a 20 as she hands back our tickets.