Like a virgin

"Y-your not as innocent as you look."

in which a virgin Chris shares his first time with you

- vote, comment & enjoy!

Walking down hall I finally reach my locker grabbing the rest of my belongings for last period.

Hearing giggles from behind my locker door I raise an eyebrow, shutting it to come in contact with the joyful face of my bestfriends ava and Jillian.

"Oh god, what are y'all two all excited about?"

"There is no yall, this hoe is loosing her mind over seeing her little boyfriend after school today." Jill sighs rolling her eyes as Ava nudges her shoulder.

"Shut up, anyways me and jay are supposed to be going on a date tonightttt." She drags out wiggling her eyebrows as Jill butts in yet again.

"She's only this excited when their fucking, sex addicts I swear." Ava scoffing as she shakes her head.

"Mind your business, speaking of...have you and Chris...you know?" Ava peaks at the question I always stray away from in conversations like this.

It always goes the same way, her trying get some type of Inside tea on me and Chris's sex life. Something I'm not really comfortable discussing considering it's surely not any of her business.

"Um no, when the time is right we will." I give the same answer hearing her groan.

"Oh come onnnn y/n, Chris is probably a beast in the bedroom...you mean to tell me your not dying to see what it's like?!" She chuckles as I roll my eyes.

"Ava, Chris is a virgin. I'm not going to force him into doing anything he's not ready for, he deserves just as much patience and respect with his body as anyone else. Whenever he's ready is when it will happen, a relationship doesn't revolve around sex." I sigh getting more and more frustrated with the topic.

"Chris is a virgin?! No way...how-"

"Don't worry about it, anyways I gotta go. I'll talk to you guys later." I mutter grabbing my things as I brush past them and onto my last class.

Later that day..

"Baby? BABE!" Chris loud voice booms between my ears as I fade out of my daydream.

"Huh?"

"You Aight? You've been staring at the wall for a good 15 minutes...I called your name like five times.." he asks concern evident in his face.