calling my gifriend the "b word" prank

"YOUR the bitch, bitch."

how about I continue this series til I get tired 🌚lmaoo vote, comment & enjoy!

lmaoo vote, comment & enjoy!

"HI GUYS!" i yell goofily waving to the camera as lay my hands on the steering wheel.

"it's ya boy breezy back with anotha foe yo motha, and today i'm getting y/n ass back. she done prank me two times ina row and..i've had hour enough of this shit." i chucked shaking my head.

"sooo we bouta go to dinner cause you know i live treating my baby butttt i'm about to do the calling her a bitch prank..." i pause before laughing dramatically in my seat.

"aight aight but forreal...y'all know i'd never disrespect my women like that but...it's gotta go down. so when she gets in the car ima have a attitude and start a argument so she'll start complaining then boom i'll start. she might beat my ass so don't be in the comments dick eating if you see me getting my shit beat in on camera." i mutter lugging the camera.

"anyways she should be coming out in a minute, i told her i was going to the car and she was putting on her shoes so- oh here she come." i smirk giving the camera a thumbs up.

"damn....we might even fuccin make it to dinner." i mumble guiding my tongue across my bottom lip, she came out in a pair off ripped jeans and a yellow tube top with a small jacket on.

"fine ass..too bad i'm about to ruin allis shit." i giggle shutting your once she opens the door. sliding in she sits back closing it as i pull off.

"where we going?" she asks fixing her earring as i hesitate to respond.

"somewhere..." i mutter keeping my eyes on the road as she glances at me, letting out a small okay.

she sits back in her seat turning her attention to her phone as i look at the camera. i had to do something to get this started but she not asking me nothing i-

giggles leave her mouth as smirk, figuring out what i could do to get this going. "what's so funny?"

i ask more so annoyed as she stops laughing looking up at me through her long eyelashes.

"um...this video?" she asked more as a question as i rolled my eyes. deciding to pick with her some more.

"you know you took a long ass time getting ready right?" i mutter shaking my head.