Smartphones...

"You sure you don't wanna come babe?" I asked her for maybe the third time adjusting my jean jacket in the mirror.

I scanned my appearance once more, seeing tiny arms wrap around my torso.

"I'm sure baby..just have fun and be safe that's all I ask." she smiled as I returned a genuine one.

I was going out to a club with some of my boys but no matter where I went I was always willing or wanted to bring y/n with me. I hated leaving her alone in the house, simply because I'm around her 24/7.

I sighed realizing my attempts to convince her to go weren't going to work tonight.
I turned around wrapping my arms around her waist as I leaned down to kiss her.

"...you su-"

"Christopher go!" She giggles as I join her walking over to the door.

She follows behind me as I open it grabbing my keys off the rack.

"Bye baby I'll see you in a bit..I don't wanna be out too long I k-" she cuts my off pecking my lips softly.

"Stay out and enjoy yourself, just let someone non-intoxicated drive you home if you decide to drink." She smiles as i nod.

I walk out the door hoping into my car as I look up to see y/n still standing there.

He arms crossed as her head tilts slightly making her bouncy curls fall to the side. I smile blowing her a kiss as I start the car and back out the driveway.

•••••••••

Arriving the club I could already tell it was wild.
With me have to get private parking It had to be pretty packed.

Hoping out I double check to make sure I locked my doors before walking towards the entrance.

I flash my ID to the bouncer as he smiles removing the rope to let me in.

Walking inside the smell of fine liquor, cologne and perfume lingers through the room as I make my way through the crowds or people either engaging in conversation or close to fucking each other in the middle of the dance floor.

I look around seeing no sign of my friends as I go to reach for my phone until I hear someone call me.

I look in the direction my name came from seeing August, trey, tyga and a few others smiling at me.
I chuckle walking over to the section.

"What's up y'all what's up!" I greet them sharing a hand shake with everyone.

"Ladies.." I nod politely as they waved giggling.

Groupies..

I take a seat next to tyga as everyone turn towards me. "What?"

"Where y/n?"  Trey ask raising his eyebrow as I roll my eyes playfully.

They always tease me about how I can't go anywhere without her. They love y/n's company, considering they treat her like their little sister I'm glad I have them to call my friends.

"She ain't wanna come..I tried so hard to get her to." I sighed hearing august chuckle.

"Damn I ain seen lul sis in a minute, miss ha big head ass." He laughs as we join.

"How y'all been tho? Relationship wise." Ty ask taking a sip of whatever was in his cup.

I go to speak only to be cut off.
"Drinks?" I turn towards the waiter taking a cup off the tray as I sit a 20 on her tray. Her white face turns a soft pink color as she thanks me walking off.