you got a shrimp prank

"Y/n shut up."

-in which you prank Chris by doubting the size of his manhood

the size of his manhood.
-
enjoy!

PRESSING the record button on your cannon camera, you set it along the glass table infront of you before scooting back onto the couch.

"Heyyy, it's been a little minute since I've seen you all and I missed doing this. So today, to make up for all my absence, I will be pranking Christopher." A smirk pulling at your features as you cross one leg over the other, intertwining your hands to begin explaining the plan for the video.

"Today's prank is the 'you got a shrimp prank'...or just— your dick is little. It'll be interesting to watch him process such a lie...him and I both know the real but...I refuse to pass up something I know will get under his skin."

Giggles leaving your lips as you imagine his reaction, knowing how annoyed your boyfriend seemed to be when you lied or pointed out the slightest flaw. Along with this topic being of his ego, it was practically you testing his sexual dominance.

"Okay guys, enough of that. I'm going to head upstairs and act as if I was watching tv, I'll say something referring to sex and hope that I can throw something in there about him being small... not sure but it'll work out! He's on his way back from the store now." Carefully standing from your spot on the couch you grab the camera to make your way upstairs, hiding it in the window seal behind a few books that sat along it as you take your place on the bed you shared with Chris.

Patiently waiting until he made it home so you could successfully start your prank.

-

Your ears perk up at the familiar sound of the garage door opening, hoping up to give the camera a thumbs up before repositioning in your same spot on the bed.

"Y'all why am I low key nervous? He ain't nobody—"

"Baby?!" Chris calls out into the spacious home making you gasp, clearing your throat as you notify him that you were upstairs.

& a few moments later his loud footsteps carry down the hall, your bedroom door opening to reveal the blonde boy in all his glory. Humming an unfamiliar tune as he made his way to your side of the bed, leaning down to press his lips into your own.

"Whatchu doing?"

"Nothing, I got bored and came up here to watch tv. What you get at the store?" Your eyes everting back to the lil dicky comedy skit on the screen as Chris leaned over you. His fist planted into the bed as he sat on the edge beside you, staring into the side of your face with nothing but pure admiration.