calling my boyfriend another name prank.

"i almost knocked yo dumbass out."

vote, comment, enjoy!

...
i giggled uncontrollably at the scenarios that danced in my mind, the things that would occur two minutes from now.

i click the button waving at the camera as i begin the intro. "heyyy y'all, it's ya girl y/n back with anotha foe yo motha. todayyy i'm doing the calling him another name prank."

i smile decisively grabbing the bag of sweetish fish that sat beside me on my dresser. bringing one of the red candies to my lips i chew them sighing in satisfaction.

"anyways..chris is downstairs painting..the usual, so i decided why not prank him. i don't really have much to say just- hoping i make it to the end of this video." i chuckle scratching my neck.

i sit the camera behind the tv as i lay back in me and chris shared bed, i grab my laptop starting to surf through Victoria Secrets in need of some new underwear.

...

15 minutes later

i heard two sets of foot steps coming up the stairs making me scrunch face up.

"who the fuck he bring in hereee..bouta mess up my prank." i whine starring back at the screen.

"heyyyy sexyyy.." chris smirks walking over to me as i lift my head to see august walk in behind him.

sighing in relief at the fact that august was very laid back so this would still work.

"hi babe." i giggle as he sits in front of me, putting his fist into the bed as he leans forward and placed his soft pink lips on mine.

after a few kisses a groan comes from behind us making me giggle and chris turn his head to august who sits in the lounge chair near the wall.

"come on manye..get ah room!" he huffs throwing a basketball between his hands.

chris smacks his lips turning back to me as his lips meet mines yet again, "this is our room nigga.."

i sit back from chris giving august a break from what he was witnessing. only for chris to scrunch up his face and lean into me.

"chris stop ittttt, august don't wanna see thatt." i giggle as august mumbles "word.."

"ion care give me a kiss." he mutters as i turn my face. i push on his chest as he groans grabbing my hands.

"chris come onnn..babe i'm tryna order some clothes." i smile reaching over to grab my wallet.

and perusal, my hand is snatched back. rolling my eyes i turn around to meet a dull face chris gesturing to hand me his card.