bestfriend?

Request imagine for Diamonte.
Hope you enjoy love <3!

 Laying back on my bed I scroll through my library picking another song on my playlist as I go back to wattpad

Laying back on my bed I scroll through my library picking another song on my playlist as I go back to wattpad. Tapping chriss_xxv page I check to see if she update her book, sighing in disappointment when I see her last update was two weeks ago.

Shrugging I go onto Instagram scrolling through and liking a couple of post.

I hear banging on my door making me snatch out my ear phone...

But then I hear nothing.

I furrow my eyes brows putting them back in as I lay back. Only to hear the same loud bangs yet again.

AN: now I know this happens to all of us💀

"What the fuck..." i mutter going to slip my earphone back in until I hear my sister call my name.

"Diamonte! I know yo ass hear me banging on this door!" She yells making me groan and lift up from my beg.

I swing it open going to sit back down on my bed.

"What Nyema?"

"Chris downstairs, he said he needs to talk to you or sum. He looks nervous as hell tho." She mumbled as I sighed.

Walking downstairs, with Ny trailing shortly behind me I see Chris pacing back and forth across the living room.

"Hey Chris.." i smile awkwardly seeing him jump and look over at me.

Weird flew but..okay

"I-" he goes to speak but instead stands there and stares at me. Soon enough he walks over to me grabbing my arm and dragging me to the patio.

Shutting the slide glass door and moving me to the side as I smack my lips snatching my arm away from his tight grip.

"Chris What the hell is wrong with you!" I slightly yell rubbing my arm.

He takes a deep breathe looking down at his feet.

"Chris please say something. You know I hate that silent shit...Why are you acting like this...did something ha-" before I get to finish my sentence I feel his lips cover mines.

Out of shock I don't kiss back at first, until I feel his hand slide against the back on my neck pulling me closer as I let my tongue collide with his.

Pulling away we stare at one another, neither of us having anything to say. Realizing someone would have to talk sooner or later I speak up.

"Christopher..what-"

"Diamonte I love you..." he blurts out rubbing his thumb over the outside of my hand.

"Chris I love you too you know th-"

"No D...not like that...I-I'm tired of this bestfriend shit. I wanna us to be..something more. For these past few years..I've realized your the girl I wanna have a future with. I've went through plenty of bitches who have done me no good..and no matter how many times you told me not to get myself involved with them, when they didn't work out you were right there to help me get back to my old self. Instead of shoving my faults in my face, you uplifted me in times where I felt like giving up.." he paused as I felt tears form in my eyes.

"D I-...I can't even begin to tell you how bad I wanna be with you..how stupid I feel for not realizing you were what I needed in the first place. I hate that..I'm not the nigga you look forward to talking to everyday, or the nigga who takes you out..appreciates you for the little things. I do but..not enough. I don't give you half the credit you deserve. Your a hell of a bestfriend but..making you mine would show me what it's like to be in love with a women. I been on my little boy shit for too long. I want..you Diamonte..please." He sighed looking down.

Sobbing I grab his face bringing his lips into mine.
A long lingering passionate kiss last between us as I pull away.

"Let's try this out..." i smile as he does the same wiping my tears gently.

"YESSSS FRENNN! YAH SO CUTEE!" Megan yells as we both turn around to see her and Nyema crying through the glass.

Rolling our eyes we walk in talking a seat on the couch.

"Took you long enough nigga, was waiting for you to snatch her lil ass up." Ny laughed as we joined her.

"Well yea..had to before someone else did."

"We should go out and celebrate.." meg suggested as we shrugged.

"Not that serious but whatever.." I giggled as we all got up throwing on our shoes and hoodies.

I went to grab my keys off the rack, a tatted hand being placed over mines.

"You riding wit me lil girl." He chuckles gripping my hand as I smile.

Hoping into his car we follow close behind the other two as we decide on going to the movies.
I feel a hand slip onto my thigh rubbing it lightly as I look over at chris. His eyes focused on the road as I smile sitting back in my seat.

For @saweetieszn ❤️
Hope you liked it love, sorry it was short I don't mind making you another one later on if you'd like.

Request are still open for anyone who'd like an imagine.

Thank y'all sooo much for 23k !

Means sooo much! Vote comment and follow.

See you in a bit!❤️