♡1♡

The silence that followed was heavy, none of the three males even made a single sound. While Ohm wasn't sure what to think about all this, Gulf and Mild were extremely shocked. None of the two had ever heard of a humanless wolf.
There were one or two werewolves, that were born without a wolf and were considered somewhere between werewolves and human. But a human being killed while his wolf side survived? How was that even possible?

"Thank you for these informations. Let's get to the meeting", Gulf announced after a while.

It took another minute before they started walking again, heading down the corridor to the conference room. The voices inside grew louder and louder until they entered the room, just to find a common setting: they were fighting again.

"That's not fair!" The first one protested , staring right into the taller ones eyes. He looked almost small and fragile with his lean frame, compared to the muscular and 'bulky' alpha, that kept staring him down.

"I am 24 years old! I AM AN ADULT WHO CAN DECIDE FOR MYSELF", the smaller one protested loudly with an angry expression.

"You still won't go! Only over my dead body!" The alpha barked, but that left the smaller one cold. He was used to him becoming harsh whenever there was something 'dangerous' he wanted to do. Like taking the public transportation to university back then. Or driving to the city to buy something, on his own.

Ohm left out a sigh, sitting down left to Gulfs chair, which was at the head of the large mahogany table. He was all in for protecting the other pack members from danger, but since meeting those three for the first time, he found it odd.

The third member of the discussion was sitting on his chair, arms crossed and staring at the other two. He was silent, waiting for a good moment that the others stoped yelling at each other, to make their reasons clear and find something like a compromise.

"P'Gulf!"

When the others finally got obvious to the new people in the room, the smaller one came running to Gulf and hugged the Alpha.

"What did they do this time, Nong'Lay?"

With a pout, Talay looked up to his alpha, pointing his fingers at the two men.

"You know how there is the Mate-Ball next month? It's the first time that we are holding it in our pack-house. So I asked them if I could go, because I finally want to meet him... ", he started bubbling out, "... you know how Kao and Nong'Earth are so lovey-dovey all the time... and you know what? They are so loud at night that I can hear them moan and grunt even at the other end of the house", he added whining.

Gulf glanced at Earth, who was sitting opposite from Kao at the table, blushing and chuckling, while Kao was showing his poker-face. He was there to make his point clear and wouldn't wither, even if he was embarrassed.

"What if you go there and some bastards tried to jump you, huh?", Zee snapped and stared at Talay. " Even if they have lost their mate, they will fall head over heels for you and then what? You think those guys will ask for your permission?"

Talay showed his teeth angrily at his brother, King, his wolf, starting to get through. If this discussion was going to last any longer, both of them would probably shift and fight. And that was something Gulf really didn't want to happen.

"Alright. Then you accompany Lay to the Mate-Ball, since you don't have a mate as well, Nong'Zee. ", Gulf decided and looked at him calmly. It took a while, but Kao gave his nod and somehow even Zee agreed to it. Though he seemed definitely unsatisfied, not being able to keep the other from those 'bastards', and still angry, going against Gulfs decisions wasn't something he would do. Especially when he knew himself, that they were going a bit overboard with their protectiveness, and that they couldn't keep their brother forever.