♡ 5 ♡

Type deeply breathed in Tharn's scent, trying to remember it exactly. He couldn't really describe it in any way, but something just spelled out 'Home' when breathing the air around him. And Type had to admit... he was a sucker for it.

The black wolf slightly nudged him, catching his attention, before pointing in the direction of the ramen with his nose, that were originally supposed to be Gulfs dinner. Type had totally forgotten about it, but how couldn't he? Being so close to the other wolf felt as if his heart was exploding, millions of feelings rushing through his body and the desire to jump at him and never let him get out of his reach anymore was exponentially rising every second. H wasn't sure how long he could hold himself back when...

He felt another rub of Tharn's nose against his cheek before the other distanced himself, taking the meat between his fangs before moving back to his bed and placing it in front of him. The bigger wolf had sad down, seemingly waiting for something.

Wait...

Did he wait so he could eat with Gulf? 

Even though Type didn't really want to, he walked back to Gulfs clothes and shifted back, a naked Gulf appearing in the room. The alpha started putting on his clothes again, but could feel eyes on his back. Was... Tharn staring at him?

Gulfs cheeks became a decent pink, quickly getting in his clothes again and taken the ramen bowl before sitting on his sleeping back.

"Enjoy your food Tharn", he said softly and smiled, before slowly starting to eat. But instead of eating, the black wolf just looked at him.

"Is something wrong?" He tried to figure out, chewing on some of the noodles. Maybe...?

"The thing I am eating is called ramen. You boil water and then pour it over some dry noodles and add some flavour. And you get a soup with noodles..." he tried explaining his meal. If Tharn had been with them really for 16 years... he surely had no idea what ramen were.

Tharn moved his head slightly before starting to eat himself.

The two would have a conver... well Gulf would talk during their meal, telling Tharn about different things, that he was addicted to Ramen because it was so warm and convenient. Or that he liked putting an egg inside it, because that would make it 10 times better. 

.

.

.

Gulf was turning around in his sleep, regretting that he hadn't taken another blanket with him, because it was freezing cold in the room. Or well... Gulf felt freezing cold. He always had been someone who would feel cold easily, his hands and feet being cold because of a lower heartrate. It was so common for him to feel cold, that Mild and Om would normally carry a heating pad with them, and if they were outside in the village, scouting in their human forms or just doing whatever, and Gulf felt cold, they would hand him one of the small heating pads.

Tharn's eyes opened, looking directly to the place where Gulf was sleeping... he was used sleeping in the cold, the cells in the laboratories never having any heating or anything you could cover yourself with. Well... those places didn't even have something like this, on what he slept now. 

The black wolf slowly stood up, coming closer to Gulf, even though he hesitated a little. That earlier... wasn't what he had intended to do. Even after knowing that this person was his mate. But he couldn't withstand the mate pull... or better: he didn't want to. Everything that had happened those past years, and the time before he was able to feel everything... the people in the lab were going to kill him anyway at some point, when he wasn't of use anymore. Like how they did with everyone else. So... what did he have to lose?