♡ 11 ♡

A couple of days had passed since then and the two of them had easily found a new routine:

Gulf and Mew would sleep together in the older's bed, the younger cuddled in his phi's arms while wearing Gulf's way too oversized clothes. Originally he was going to get Mew some clothes of his own, of course excpet for the boxershorts which he had bought a whole stack for the younger, but somehow... he liked Mew looking all small and tiny in his clothes so much, that he just didn't want to miss the view. A normal T-shirt from Gulf almost looked like a dress on the younger, and Mew enjoyed sleeping the most just in one of his T-shirt's and shorts.

After sleeping Gulf would always carry the younger down on his back, the four of them eating breakfast together before they had to split up for a couple of hours. Gulf would go with the two others to work, while Talay came over to help Mew exercising his muscles. Not having shifted back for years, he had even troubles standing up or standing on his own, and while Talay wasn't originally specialised on Physiotherapy, he knew enough to help him out in the beginning. Normally, Gulf would have asked the Physiotherapist from the hospital to come and help Mew, but both him and Talay found it better to first get the baby used to his new environment, before overwhelming it with many new people. So as of now, it was only Ohm, Mild and Talay who would come to the house and spend time with Mew, though Earth did come a couple of times and ended up watching some kind of Korean drama with Mew. And he surely liked it.

There wasn't much going on beside that, well except for Gulf's daily teaching lessons, where he would either introduce Mew to new food, things or other things. Since the younger had never gone to school, though he could speak thai, he had no clue how to read, write or do simple math, which Ohm started to teach him. Mew was surely a quick learner, absorbing every knowledge he could get and at some point even using it as much as he could. it was almost löike seeing an elementary student come home to his parents and showing them every day what amazing new things he had learned.

It pained Gulf seeing all of that. Mew never having the experience to go to school, to have classmates and do fun things like having a birthday party as a child or playing with his friends.  And even though Mew looked and behaved mature normally, it was obvious for Gulf and even Ohm that the years of childhood he was missing, did ... affect him more tah Mew probably knew himself. He was getting scared every time there was a loud noise or a stranger, like one of the maids, that suddenly appeared in front of him. Mew would search a lot for reassurance and affection from Gulf and  would need extensive physical contact and at times... he could find the younger doing things that were very prominently found in children. Holding onto Gulf's thumb, sometimes using children language when they were alone, or he would sometimes suck on his thumb while falling asleep somewhere.

Talay had observed those situations a couple of times and after consulting one of his coworkers in the psychological department of the hospital, talked to Gulf about it. Once Mew got a little better physically, his coworker would come over and talk a little with Mew... and if the younger was okay with it, they could work together to slowly help Mew overcome what happened to him.

.

.

.

Mew and Gulf were currently sitting on the huge couch in the living room, the younger wrapped in a blanket while both were drinking a hot chocolate.

"Gulf? " Ohm's voice came from the door and the older slowly got up, giving Mew a small kiss on his forehead before walking to the front-door.

"Oh... Dr. Tul", Gulf smiled friendly and the two men shook hands, before the older entered the house.

"I'm sorry for being a couple of minutes late, my prior session took a couple minutes longer" he excused himself, taking off his shoes and jacket before hanging it up.

"It's no problem... Mew knows that someone is coming today to talk with him..."