♡ 17 ♡

The four people stayed in this position for a while, Mew sobbing in Gulfs shoulder and the two of them hugging tightly, while Gulf's parents carefully caressed their backs. It was emotional for all of them, not having believed that their son could find his mate and that he would have to defeit the decision of the moongodess, in order to not be alone. But even though they hadn't seen their son in weeks, a strong positive energy  could be felt whenever encountering another one of the pack members. It was almost, as if happiness was in the air. It spread from Gulf and Mew to their close friends and from them to every other pack member they encountered...

It was true, that having a male mate as the alpha of a pack wasn't something they had ever had before, but who were they to judge the love of other people? Gulf had given so much effort, work and time over the years to make everyone else happy, and the whole pack wanted to support their alpha in now being happy himself.

After some time, the hug slowly lightened, until mew and Gulf were just standing across from each other. Gulf's hands reached out and dried the younger's cheeks, giving him a bright smile.

"You can't believe how happy I am, Mew", he whispered and placed a soft kiss on the forehead of the other.

"Not as happy as I am," Mew smiled back and let out a soft sigh.

"What do you think about throwing a small party? Just with the other's and... some self made pizza?"

Mew gulped, feeling the salvia accumulating in his mouth and his eyes starting to sparkle like a whole galaxy. Obviously, Gulf saw that and couldn't help chuckling before taking Mew's hand.

"We won't hold you longer, you two lovebirds. Have a good way home and fun at the party", his mom said gently, one hand caressing his sons shoulder, while Mew got some head pats.

His dad came a little closer and placed his hands on their shoulders, giving them a small smile before leaving the livingroom and heading into the kitchen.

Mew and Gulf bid their goodbye to gulf's mother before leaving the house and walking hand in hand in the direction of their home, the younger still wearing the beautiful suit that was fitting him as if it was a second skin.

"So... I guess we have a party to organise..." Gulf grinned brightly and carefully let go of Mew's hand, just lifting him up in bridal style once they were out of town. The younger was quick to hold onto his now fiancé and burried his head in the crotch of the other's neck, breathing in the dilligent scent of his partner. Over time Mew had gotten to know that Gulf's scent was like the one when it was raining, a little earthy but refreshing and calming. And he loved it.

Once they were home, the two men split up the tasks, Gulf would inform the other's while Mews was checking the fridge and refridgerator to come up with a  list of what they had at home.

The older went to the office, where Ohm and Mild were currently busy during their work. He leaned in the door, observing them for a while until Ohm got obvious to their guest and raised his hand.

"Oh... you're back already? Didn't you say that you would ... "

Ohm stood up and looked at Gulf for a while before hugging him tightly and whispering:

"Congratulations."

"It's a secret, we are having a partly later and we'll tell it everyone else there... so psst" Gulf whispered back and they backed off the hug.

"Are you two having any secrets?" Mild butted in and walked over to the other two.

"Can you inform the rest, that we are having a party here tonight? Everyone can bring some food or alcohol if they want, and we are gonna make selfmade pizzas."