My savior part 3

Jo's P.O.V.
I could hear them it was those kids from the rock war I was limping due to blood loss I had found some clothes and made a makeshift bandage but even then some my blood was sleeping out. I got around the pile just in time to see those kids attack the clown I saw Beverly thank god she was alright but I also saw Henry and Patrick fighting along side them, they must've came for you knowing full well they weren't gonna help the "losers club" as they liked to call them. I slumped against the pile no longer having the strength to move and watched them fight. I saw everything the way pennywise kept changing his face trying to scare them I saw the deformed lady, the giant claws he tried to stab with them, Ben stabbed him he turned around and immediately something wrapped around Bens head trying to eat him he was knocked away from Ben he was now on his knees he turned into a leper and puked all over Eddie instead of Eddie freaking out he shouted at him kicked him in the face when he turned back around he Was Beverlys father she stabbed him in the head.
IT removes the pipe and started to walk backwards did a little flip and went into the pipe in the ground hanging onto the side.

"He thrusts his hands against the post... and still insists he sees the ghost. He thrusts his hands against the p-p-p-p-post." IT said they all stood around the pipe finally IT stopped and said one last word. "Fear." And he let go of the edge and fell into the darkness.
"Hey look." One of the guys said and pointed up at the kids coming down."
Bill walked towards the pile he didn't seem to notice you to focused on what he was staring at the others seemed to be watching him but Henry and Patrick were off to the side talking not even looking in this direction. Bill picked up something yellow beside you, a raincoat, he started to cry I would've let him just cry but the pain hurt so much. I grabbed his hand with my right one which caused him to yell and fall back on his ass crawling backwards towards his friends.

"Help. Please it hurts." I moved my arm to the stump tears in my eyes. The noise seemed to grab Henry and Patrick's attention.

"Jo!" Patrick said rushing over. "Hey stay with me alright we're gonna get you some help okay just stay with me." His voice seemed to fade out as I lost consciousness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do y'all think should Patty get his happy ending?