The Hangout

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up that morning dreading what was to follow when Henry came to get me, I was in the middle of getting dressed when a pair of hands grabbed my waist, instinctively I elbowed whoever it was in the gut, as soon as their grip loosened I grabbed the switch blade that was on my night nightstand, before I could open it I was pushed against the wall.

"You know princess its not right to hurt people."

"Says you Bowers." He smirked and let me go so I could finish getting dressed (feel free to wear whatever you want) Henry was sitting on my bed looking around like he was embarrassed or something.

"Whats the matter Bowers? never seen a girl get dressed?" I spoke throwing a shirt over my head, he finally met my gaze.

"Nah, I prefer them to get undressed." I heavily blushed and looked away, he smirked got off the bed and walked towards me.

"Wanna undress princess?" He grabbed the hem of my shirt, looking into his eyes I could see a hint of playfulness behind he dead eyes.

"Sh-shut up." I said trying to sound confident.

"Very intimidating." He said walking away we both walked down stairs and out the door, I noticed the group of boys leaning against a Trans AM getting closer I recognized one of the boys.

"Jo meet the gang Victor, Belch and.."

"Patrick...You know kitten it was not nice of you to run off like that." I was looking at him intently, not blinking scared that if I did he'd be directly in my face.

"Lay off Pat's your scaring her." Glancing over at Belch I gave him a thankful look we all hopped in the car Belch, and Henry up front, Patrick, and Vic in the back and I was sitting on Patrick's lap since there was no room. We rode around for awhile I was quickly getting uncomfortable, Patrick was running one hand against my thigh making me tense, and the other one was around my waist playing with the skin under it. After awhile we stopped at the library?

"Why are we here?" I asked Henry.

"Reasons kitten don't worry your little head about it." Patrick spoke for Henry, his mouth right next to my ear making me shiver, I could feel him smirk against my skin, quickly getting out of the car, I was listening to Henry as he told the guys to go hide in the bushes, he grabbed my hand and walked to the statue looking back I saw a scowl on Patrick's face I sent him a smile.

"Sorry about Pat, should've warned you he gets handsy when it comes to something that's his."I looked at him confusion clear on my face.

"What do you mean something that's his? I'm not his I'm not some property to own."

"Look Patrick told us about what happened in the hall at school, he may not have marked you has his, but trust me when I say that when Pat wants something his or not he takes it."