Rant

Henry's P.O.V.
It was early in the morning I heard my window open and close feeling a presence right by my bed I yanked out my knife slashing at whoever it was.
"Woa woa Henry it's me Jo."
"Jo? What the hell are you doing here?"
"I need to tell you something because I don't know how to deal with it and your the only person I could think of.."
"Okay okay calm down...I need ask you a question then you can rant all you want okay?" She quickly nodded her head.
"Why did you leave yesterday?" It was silent for a minute.
"Before Virginia I lived in Texas where my mom met my dad, he abused me for 6 years my mom even more mentally and physically, they got a divorce we went to Virginia..dad stayed in Texas he tracked us down and...I shot him...because of him I hate conflict, yelling, he's the reason I always carry a knife incase someone like him comes back into my life." By now I was in tears Henry was holding me close calming me down, once my sobbing stalked down I took a few minutes to compose myself.
"So what did you want to talk about?" I had completely forgotten why I had come here.
"IkissedPatrickyesterday." I was really nervous about saying those words and I'm not even sure why.
"What? Go slower." Taking in a deep breathe I spoke calmly.
"I kissed Patrick yesterday."
"Well isn't that a good thing you like him."
"I don't know if I like him, I know he's a womanizer who likes to hit it and quit it, and on top of that he's a sociopath that's obsessed with me claims that we're the only real people..."
"Wait wait back up..he said you were real?"
"Yea so?"
"Son of a bitch."
"What what is it?"
"Before you go any farther with this rant, I think you should talk to Pat."
"WHAT? NO! That's whole point of me coming to you!"
"I know I know but you need to..Pat thinks of himself as a God no one is real to him, but you are making you special than the other people in the world."
"Special? Doubtful."
"This isn't some play from his book to get women to sleep with him this is real..talk to him."
"I'll think about it until then can we just go hangout with the gang." Just as those words left your mouth Henry's door slammed open revealing the gang.
"Speaking of the Devil."
"Aw you guys were talking about us how sweet." Patrick said.
"Jo what are you doing here?"  Vic asked.
"Yea and why are you guys so close?" Belch asked.
"I had called him telling him about how I thought someone was watching me." I said.
"So I told her to come over."
"Okay but why are you so close?" Pat asked repeating Belch's question.
"I was crying turns out you were right he was mad about what happened yesterday." I said not even thinking.
"Wait you found her yesterday and you let her go?" Henry asked.
"So what?" Pat asked shrugging like it wasn't a big deal, you could tell the others were confused by this obviously this wasn't normal for Patrick to do, but why did he let me go he could've caught me easily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally figured out away to continue also some of you may know my other IT book about Henry Bowers I will be updating that soon if some of you guys on here are reading that also.