New Girl

My name is Jo I've moved from my hometown in Virginia to a small town in Maine called Derry.
I've been here for at least a week now and so far the only person I could ever consider my friends was Ben and Mike.
Me and Ben share some classes together and since he's also new we decided to hangout, now Mike well I accidentally fell on him while he was making a delivery I was riding my bike to school, and due to us not seeing each other we collided, after we picked ourselves up and apologized we decided that we just kinda clicked and decided to hang out sometime.
Now Derry it was a beautiful place nice people but, there's always that group of kids that have to be dicks, and those dicks are apart of the Bowers Gang, I've heard about them all week people told me to stay clear of them especially Patrick cause he was insane, I've never actually met them and since I've never met them and they've never messed with me so, I didn't have a problem with them. I strolled into Math, one of the many classes that I don't have with Ben I noticed a group of boys sitting near your seat in the back, eyeing them up and down has I made my way to my seat I came to the conclusion that I didn't trust them and moved my seat ever so slightly to the right and looked out the window ignoring everyone.
Thirty minutes or so went by the teacher was rambling on about something, as soon as the bell rang I practically ran out of the room I was nearing my locker when I was grabbed by the neck and slammed against a locker, in front of me was one of the four guys from class he was taller than me by a foot long dark hair if it wasn't for the creepy smile and insane look in his eyes I would've thought he was cute.
"Where ya going sweets?" His voice oh god that voice..
"My locker." My voice wavering a bit.
"Why'd ya leave class in such a hurry? Trying to meet your boyfriend?" I shook my head side to side which made him smirk, he leaned closer to my ear.
"Use your words kitten." He kissed behind my ear making me shiver.
"N-no." He kisses down my neck and moved his body closer to mine quickly getting uncomfortable I pushed him away running off before he could do anything else, little did you know that he was the sociopath you were warned about and that this wasn't the last time you'd be seeing him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright so I decided why not write a Patrick Hockstetter story since I'm already writing a Henry Bowers story