Mine

After a long walk we ended up at his house, walking through the door I noticed his parents on the couch watching some show, Patrick grabbed my hand led me up to his room. He let go of my hand, his warm hand leaving my cold one, he threw me a pair of sweatpants and a Guns &Roses T-shirt, motioning me to the bathroom right across the hall from his throwing my clothes in the dryer so they could dry not really caring if they still had blood stains or smelled, as I walked back into the room I blushed feverishly, Patrick was laying in his bed wearing a pair of sweats, no shirt, and an unlit cigarette hanging from his lips lazily, having felt my gaze on his form he sat up a smirk on his face.
"Like what ya see kitty." He stated it more than said he, he knew I liked it, but I couldn't let myself believe it.
"I've seen better." It wasn't technically a lie, have I seen people like this yes, were they hotter than Patrick was right now no, Patrick's face went from amused to piss to amused again.
"Oh yea? Name one."
"Henry's." That was the first word of my mouth and my face was shocked by what I said, with out warning Patrick had you pinned against the wall glaring down at me.
"Whose name did you just say?" He sounded like he didn't want to believe what I just said.
"No one."
"That's what I thought you said, your mine remember that."He still had me against the wall, his eyes were staring into mine an unreadable look in them, his right was by my head the other was holding my waist.
The hand on my waist was playing with the hem of my, well his, shirt the hand by my head moved to my cheek, holding it gently his thumbs stroking it every so often, I was so caught up in his eyes that didn't notice how close we actually are, a car horn blaring made us jump apart.
"Hey dumbass you coming?" It was Henry we both walked over to his window and peered down, Henry noticed I was there.
"Damn pats you move fast." I shot the finger at him and walked away from the window.
"What time princess." He was clearly joking but that didn't make Patrick any less mad, you could see him tense up and his fist clenched, I grabbed him from the window and closed it, when I turned to look at him he was pulling a shirt over his head he had already removed his sweats and pulled on a pair of jean.
"Where ya going?" He glanced over at me and then back to the wall.
"With the gang."
"For what?"
"Been a long week." I knew what he meant by that he was gonna get laid, I don't know why but it felt like my heart sunk and shattered when I put two and two together.
"Oh. Well I guess I'll just see you guys tomorrow then..maybe." He stooped lacing up his boots and looked over to me.
"No maybe to it your hanging out with us tomorrow." I nodded my head I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my clothes from the dryer, taking off Patrick's and throwing mine on.
I walked back to Patrick's room only to see him gone throwing his clothes on his bed I took one last look at his T-Shirt and grabbed it quickly walking out of the room down the stairs, and out of the house and, in the direction of where I thought my house was.