Maybe?

Even though I won the bet it was quite obvious that they weren't gonna do I wanted, so we rode around until the sun went down. Belch was dropping everyone off starting with Me and Henry, I got out at Henry's house since I only lived a little ways down and that's exactly where I was heading once Belch drove off.
"Sorry we didn't do what you wanted." Henry spoke making me stop in my tracks.
"It's fine, I was kinda expecting it." I said with a small smile letting him know that it was in fact okay.
"Let me walk ya home." It wasn't a question so I didn't even bother to argue.
"Fine but keep yours hands to yourself."
"Aw come on just a little." He said putting his hand on my waist, smacking his hand away I gave him a playful glare.
"Let's just go." I said walking away a small smirk made its way on his face, jogging he soon fell into step.
A moment of comfortable silence passed by, we were only a good few feet away from my house when Henry pulled me back.
"Henry what are you doing." He only stared at me his mouth opening and closing like a fish, he cleared his throat.
"Why were you really in that house?" I stared at him hesitant to answer him.
Why?" His voice was a bit louder this time.
"I already told you."
"It's bullshit and you know it...Why can't you just tell me?"
"Because...because you won't believe me." I tried to walk away again but he pulled me back.
"Please....your my friend and I'm worried about you, you were really shook'n up." Silence.
"Please." He whispered just enough for me too hear.
"Okay....I was out running I stopped running to catch my breathe in front of that house...I heard whispering, it was telling me to join them..to join him."
"Him who?"
"The clown...ik it sounds crazy but you gotta believe me Hen it was a clown." He stared at me and nodded asking me to continue.
"Once I figured out who it was I got scared, I didn't realize how close to curb I was until I fell and that's when you guys showed up." I was shaking at this point, Henry engulfs me in a tight hug and that's when I broke down crying into his chest.
"Do. you. believe. me?" I asked into between sobs.
"Maybe, just maybe I believe you."
"Maybe?"
"Yea maybe." After I stopped crying we continue walking to my house, as soon as we got their, he gave me a hug and turned to leave but I grabbed him back.
"No please. Stay."
Henry's P.O.V.
"No please. Stay." I was hesitant what Patrick think about seeing me walking out of her house in the morning, he'll probably start a rumor that she was a slut because she was "seeing" two guys at the same time.
"I don't know Jo. Pat won't be to happy about it."
"Please Henry I don't wanna be alone right now please."
"Mm......okay." She broke out into a big smile and gave me a tight hug.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you."
I climbed up the tree by her window and went into her room, I laid on the bed beside her she snuggled into my chest my arm wrapped around her falling into a deep sleep.