Is that my shirt?

I had walked a good mile or so, until I reached a park I decided to hang out at, laying on a bench facing the road, I closed my eyes taking in the peace letting it calm my nerves. I was deep in thought, thinking about the gang sure they weren't the greatest guys, but once you got to know them they aren't that bad especially Patrick, I can see why people called him a psycho but he was...real. He was a handsome sociopath, with the greatest eyes and, beautiful hair that didn't take shit lying down, but he was also perverted, inconsiderate, loved to torture people, and was in love with fire, before I could go farther in my thoughts my hand was grabbed pulling me from my thoughts of Patrick, without being able to gather myself I was pulled into the woods by a person. After a while of walking the person stopped and pushed me against a tree.
"Where'd you run off to sweets?" It was Patrick he'd found me looking around I noticed the guys weren't there, as if reading my thoughts he answered my question.
"We split up me and Vic on foot the others in the car. Henry's gonna kill you, he wasn't quite as amused by your little disappearing act as I was.
"Well I had my reasons."
"Maybe but Henry doesn't care."
"So you gonna turn me in to "sheriff Bowers" or you gonna let me walk?"
"What do you think?"
"I don't know your confusing but simple and that's why your a mystery." He smirked that handsome smirk his eyes wondered my body his eyes lingering on my chest for awhile, I don't know what it is but it looked like a lightbulb went off in his head.
"Is  that my shirt?" He asked very amused, looking down I soon came to realize it was in fact the shirt I had stolen from him.
"No."
"Really cause unless we both cut the collars off our band Tee's, which I highly doubt, because if I remember the day I ran into you, you had band tee on collar and all." He remembers what I was wearing I don't wether that means I should be weirded out or not.
"I-i don't know what you mean."
"Aw you must remember that day, we were in a position kinda like this...actually exactly like this my mouth right here at your ear." He kissed behind my ear.
"Moving down your neck pulling you closer to me." He kissed my neck pulling me to close for comfort.
"I distinctly remember pushing you away from me."
"Yea but do you want to right now?" He kissed and sucked on my neck I was forcing myself to hold back moans when he found my sweet spot.
"Patrick please....I don't know to." Patrick pulled away lust obvious in his eyes, I didn't want lust I want love, Patrick bit the inside of his cheek before nodding he backed away he looked like he was about to leave but he turned back and leaned close.
"My shirt looks hot on you by the way." I don't know why but I kissed him it was a quick peck.
"I-I need to go my moms expecting me back by now." It was a lie she was working late tonight and wouldn't be back till later ,he didn't know that though, and with that I quickly took off out of the woods onto the road quickly finding the road to my house I ran it hoping to get home soon and think about what was happening between me and Patrick.