My savior

It was dark you were losing blood and the smell of piss, shit and death was overpowering your senses. You couldn't remember how you had gotten here all you could remember was the clown and then darkness, you tried to move your body but you could feel only one of your arms moving look into to the left you saw why your arm was gone all that was left was a stump the wound had closed and had been bandaged. Looking the other way you came face to face with the demonic clown his eyes were rolled back drool coming from his mouth and that smile oh god that smile you would no doubt have nightmares about IF you survived.

You let out a loud scream and shoved yourself away with your arm. Your breathing was erratic the clown never moved from his crouching position, you looked around noticing that you were in a sewer but that's not all you noticed. Above you was the bodies of the missing kids floating and in the middle of the sewer was a gigantic pile of kid things such as toys, clothes and bikes.
You caught movement from the corner of your eye and so did the clown his head jerked in that direction, squinting into the darkness you could make out the face of Beverly. (You ran into her a few times in school.) Next thing you knew a trailer flew opened making it into a stage and the clown was dancing to scary circus music, Beverly must've noticed you cause she ran in your direction but before she could make it the clown jumped from the stage and grabbed her, he opened his mouth widely and for some reason Beverly's eyes went glossy and she started to float like the kids....oh god is she dead now! Is that what just happened he killed her! Even though you hardly knew her you were upset and also really scared that, that could be you next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow it's been four months since my last update....I'm disgusted with myself I'll update more probably tomorrow!