Tyson quietly went to the back of the house. 

"Alright, enough!" Poseidon yelled. I flinched away, and Triton gave me a weird look. Poseidon continued speaking. "Fighting isn't going to do anything."

"And neither will talking," Triton countered. "You care more about him, than you do about your other two children. Why couldn't he just continue living with his mother?"

Both Poseidon and Amphitrite looked at me, with worried looks on their faces. Triton scoffed.

"Let me guess... she was a horrible, abusive person." He crossed his arms. I quickly turned to glared at him.

"Do not  talk about my mom that way," I growled. Triton's face quickly changes. 

"I- uh... I'm sorry," he said.

"As you should be," I said. I stood up and went to my room to cool down. I don't know what was getting into me lately. An hour passed and Triton came into my room. 

"Hey," I said. I was sitting criss cross on my bed, scrolling through my phone.

"Mind if I come in?" I shrugged. He walked in and sat on my bed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I came to apologize. I have been a horrible person to you," he said. I looked up at him.

"Thank you," I said. I thought for a couple seconds. "I'm sorry too... You have a right to at least know some of what is happening. It isn't fair to keep you in the dark."

"No, it isn't my business." I shook my head. I spent about 15 minutes describing the bare minimum. I left out how abusive Gabe was (and that he was the one who killed my mom).

"I had no idea," Triton said. I chuckled slightly.

"That was kinda the point," I said. "I don't really like the thought of people knowing about it."

"I am really sorry for how I treated you," he said. 

"It's fine," I said. He smiled and left the room. I went back to scrolling through my phone. There was a knock on the door. I heard Tyson open the door. I couldn't hear who it was, but the door closed soon after. Suddenly, I had two people jumping onto my bed. 

"Why are you guys here?" I asked. 

"I missed you," Leo said. "Also... Piper was bored." 

"You are so clingy." Piper laughed and agreed. 

"You two aren't even dating yet," she said. I laughed. I had a feeling Piper already knew about us. She somehow knew about everyone's love life. She was also really good at keeping secrets when she needs to. 

"Hopefully soon, though," Leo said nudging me. I pushed him to the floor. "Why do you always do that?"

"Because I felt like it," I laughed. Piper laughed. Leo climbed back up onto the bed. "How could you have missed me already? It's only been three hours."

"Because I felt like it," Leo mocked. I laughed. 

"So why aren't you two dating?" Piper asked. Leo shrugged.

"I just don't want to give anyone at school any more reason to attack me." Piper nodded, accepting my answer.

"They are pretty terrible people, sure. I don't think they will attack you for dating him though. One thing going for them, is they aren't homophobic," she said shrugging. 

"True," Leo said. I laughed.

"I'll think about it," I said. 

"Thanks," Leo said, giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Awww," Piper said. "You two are adorable."

We all laughed. We ended up spending the next couple hours doing homework. None of us wanted to get yelled at by our teachers. Though, it did take longer than usual because we were constantly distracting ourselves. 

Heyo y'all. Thank you for dealing with my rant earlier today lol. I am just so fed up with 2020. It is just one think after another. Though, I did get to see my dad today and the burns are not that bad. He couldn't explain it well over the phone. His left hand has a ton of burned oxygen, but that should wash off in a few days. His right hand is in a shit ton of pain (obviously) and he might have a permanent ringing in his ears. I am going to put a photo. It isn't bad, but still, if you are squeamish, please look away <3

 It isn't bad, but still, if you are squeamish, please look away <3

His meter exploded while he was using it. He was basically engulfed in a plasma ball. That is the biggest amount of physical damage he sustained. In all reality, he should have ended up like his old boss.

His old boss (who is an amazing guy) had something blow up in his face and needed skin grafts on his face and arms. His tattoos were melted as well. He needed surgery in one hand but insurance won't cover it and it is too expensive to pay for out of pocket so he lost function of one hand (he refused financial help). I am not going to put up a picture because it is pretty gruesome.

My family and I are Christian, and the only explanation we could come up with is the Big Man Upstairs. Everything about the situation my dad was in, should have ended up more severe and (in all actuality) he had a huge chance of dying. (Wow, this seriously sounds like I'm lying... I promise I'm not)

Anyway.. yeah. Thank you all for read, and for caring about my family's well being. <3