"How about you?" Gon asks back.

Killua stares nonchalantly at the sky, "Secret." he answered. There was a few seconds of quiet, and they suddenly pulled a goofy pose. I smile at their antics, "Don't worry, both of you aren't my targets."

"Same here~" I answer.

Gon glances at both of us, "And my targets aren't you guys either!" he smiles.

We decide to show our targets at the same time. Gon with 44 and Killua with 199. I pat Gon, who has a resigned smile, "Good luck with Hisoka."

"Seriously? You really have bad luck..." Killua comments.

Sheepishly, Gon says "You really think so?" he looks down at Killua's card, "Who's #199?"

I answer, "Ah, that's one of the brothers." I nod, "I have the woman with sunglasses."

Killua looks impressed, leaning back over the railing, "Good thing you knew, I didn't bother to memorise everyone's numbers." he closes his eyes. Gon looks back down at his card, "After the initial explanation, I started checking tags," Killua pulls a miffed face, "but everyone had already removed them. That's so lame..." As he looks at Gon, he notices that he is shaking and sits up. "Gon..."

This brings Gon back to attention. "What?" Killua smirks, asking if he was happy or scared. Gon looks up and thinks for a bit, before answering, "Both, I guess... In a straight-up fight, I wouldn't stand a chance. But if I only need to steal his ID tag, then I have a real shot." Killua and I give a sound of agreement, "Right now, I might actually have a chance. That scares me a little... But I think it's worth it."

"I see." Killua agrees, closing his eyes. He stands up to pick up his skateboard, "Well, let's do our best." He walks a little before looking back, "Make sure you stay alive, Gon."

"Yes!" Gon nods, "You too, Killua!" and gives a thumbs up. I watch the exchange with a smile.

"You can do it, Gon!" I cheered him on. Thinking about it, he could do with a small warning at least, "Though make sure you watch your own back too." I advised. Gon nods, giving a bright smile. I pet his head and go back to sky gazing.

.:~*~:.

The battleship arrives at Zevil Island, and Khara explains what is going to happen. I strolled off the ship, looking back I waved at the Gon Squad before going into the forest with a skip in my steps. Not that I disliked their company, but it was nice to be alone sometimes~ "She's really easygoing huh?" I could hear Leorio comment in the distance. Mah, time to find somewhere to camp out, I guess.

A few minutes later, I find a small waterfall that looks similar to where Illumi encounters Goz. Squatting down and supporting my head with my hands, I take a look at the clear water, watching fish dance to and fro within the water.

I gaze at the surrounding forest, dappled sunlight on the forest floor. Deciding on a tree, I climb up and rest. I can't really say trees are that comfortable to rest in... I take off my hoodie and use it as a cushion. Hugging my backpack, Blue peeks out. "Oh, hey Blue. We're in the Fourth Phase... we'll be hanging out in this tree for a day or two." I pat the tree, yawning, "Well I guess I'll meditate until I hear some activity." I pet Blue, thanking him for checking up on me.

Closing my eyes, I listen to the sound of nature. The leaves rustled, and animals went on with their business, for now, undisturbed by people. The relaxing sounds of the waterfall lull me into a peaceful calmness. I gradually settle into Zetsu, a bird lands on my shoulder. At one point, I sense a presence watching me, but it wasn't hostile and didn't move from their spot. It's probably one of the Observers for this exam. Poor guy will have to watch me do nothing for ages.