Chapter 2

I continue running, and out of the corner of my eye I see something by the road that is shining. I look around and it seems the few people that are outside don't seem to notice it, and something tells me that it is due to my system. I walk closer and see a screen pop up.

[Pick up?]

'Yes'

[Obtained Small Recovery Potion]

The shining spot disappeared... Well, seeing as I have not seen any shiny spots until now, I can see that something like this will be a rare occurrence. Looking at the description, it recovers 20% of my HP, NP and SP. I put it into my inventory while making the action of putting something into my pocket, and move on with the daily quest. I see more shining spots and obtain various knick knacks and potions. Eventually...

*pling*

-Daily quest-
[Stretch 10/10min]
[Push-ups 100/100]
[Sit-ups 100/100]
[Running 10/10km]
[End Stretch 10/10min]

[Appraisal levelled up by 1]

First quest, complete and I also levelled up the appraisal skill a few times! I sit down exhausted on the park bench I started on. Let's see, let's see, oh, I got a quest reward.

-Quest Reward-
Full Recovery Potion
+3 Stat points

Ooh, the reward looks small, but it is a daily quest so I'm not too disappointed since it will add up. I put all the points in strength. As soon as I decided that, the points were automatically assigned. I guess this system is very hands off which is very useful. I don't exactly want to be seen waving my arms around and looking vacantly into the distance.

Since it's the Hunter x Hunter world I'd rather be cautious about how I behave. Hmm.. Thinking a little more about it I think it's best that I limit interaction with the system rather than rely on it all the time. I'll just live this life like I will normally and not treat this place too much like a video game, despite having this system. I doubt I have a respawn point after all, this isn't Re:Zero. Plus, the points seem to assign themselves to what I am thinking too, and I have perfect memory to help me keep track.

... I'm glad I didn't reincarnate into somewhere like Attack on Titan, that would have sucked so bad, even if I did have a gaming system.

Anyways! Plan of action. First, find somewhere to stay, I need shelter and necessities. The rest? Train my butt off at Heaven's Arena once I get out of my noob stats. Oh, and also my skills, since it seems they can be leveled. On that note, appraising the park bench again gives me...

[Wood Park Bench]

This will take a while.

.:~*~:.

Sitting on the park bench, more and more people come out to start their day, appraising them doesn't really give useful information, but eventually spamming it for a few hours leveled appraisal to level 4. Appraising different things now gives me a brief description and for people, it just gives their basic information like my own status screen. Though rarely they are hidden and instead I get question marks for numbers. I'll assume that's because they are stronger than me by a large margin.

Seeing as my SP recovered fully, I got up and checked if I had any money on me to buy some food. My stomach growled. I look at my inventory and see that I have.. No Jenny, aka money. Welp. I guess I'll use the rest of the day to earn some money.