Chapter 24.

POV SELENA
    I still did not understand what had happened and why I was in the hospital.  I felt great.  The only thing that betrayed my condition was numerous bruises, wounds and scratches.  I was at a loss why we can’t leave the hospital, and no one wants to let me know what is happening.  God, I hope Justin is okay and he's not in the hospital because of me.

    POV JUSTIN
    Selena always pestered me with questions about what happened.  I didn't want to tell her so as not to stress her unhealthy health.
    I barely begged the doctors to put us in the same ward.  We woke up together every morning, her head on my shoulder.  I began to appreciate every moment of life and tried to spend all the time with my beloved.

    POV SELENA
    We stayed in the hospital for about a week.  I lost count and didn't even know what day of the week it was.  When Justin told me the date, I was shocked and upset at the same time.  The premiere of our film was supposed to take place 5 days ago.  We missed this chance, and it comes once in a lifetime.
    Justin saw my mood change and immediately decided to defuse the situation.

"I do not know how, but the organizers of the festival found out about everything that happened, so they postponed the event.  They asked to contact them as soon as we are ready.  I called them this morning while you were sleeping, and the real official film festival will take place tomorrow!  We haven't lost our chance!  Are you happy?" Having said this, he reached out to me in his arms.
"Sure!  I'm overjoyed', I said, hugging Justin, "But when are you going to tell me what happened?"

    Justin tried to get off the topic, but I persuaded him.  All the same, a woman is a terrible force!
    He told me everything to the smallest detail.  From what I heard, my legs shook.  I have never been in such situations and did not know how to react.  It turns out that all the passengers were burned, no matter how awful it sounds.  We are the two who survived, all thanks to Justin's brave deed.  He is my hero and savior, in the truest sense of these words.

    POV JUSTIN
    Until recently, I did not want to tell Selena about all the events that happened, because It was afraid for her health.  I saw how what I heard plunged her into a huge shock.  But in order to keep her feeling in order, I changed the topic of the conversation to a more cheerful one.
    We were finally discharged from the hospital.  More precisely Selena.  My treatment ended in 3 days. I stayed with her to support her.
    In general, after leaving the hospital, we headed to the pre-booked hotel.  There we were given the keys to the rooms, and we continued our journey.  Entering the rooms, our preparations began for the most grandiose and anticipated event of the year.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 25!